More Bad News has arrived

And again, I agree. A m-fer needs to earn their pay. I guess I was fortunate enough to have a teacher or two that did. And I went through the CPS system in the 80s which wasn’t the best of times either.

It’s coming to the point where the labor can “overpower” the parent company. Seems kinda like a reverse monopoly when the company is being left no choice on who to deal/do business with.

2 Likes

Both of my kids are teachers and my wife handles coordination between building programs and contractors building the schools in our district. When the plandemic started if an employee got a sniffle they were told to stay home for 2 weeks with pay. It would not count against their sick or vacation pay. Within a month we were paying more teachers to stay home than were showing up for work. Didn’t take long for the district to realize the policy was being taken advantage of. The district changed their policy. Now they provide free testing for covid. If you are positive you go home for 5 days, you get 2.5 free sick days on the district and you docked 2.5 of your sick days. You are retested and if negative return to work. It has been amazing how healthy the teachers got when they were required to test and show proof of illness BEFORE they got the free handouts.

8 Likes

Good on the district. Hope that system spreads.

But….that’s the staff. The students are the ones doing this in places. Or, as some others have stated, do you honestly think the teachers and staff are in cahoots with each other on this all across the country? I sure the hell don’t. Don’t get me wrong…I’m sure a teacher or three planted the seeds of dissent a few places but not to this extent.

Kids have grown more conscience of what’s going on around them. Especially now a days with everything coming at them from every angle.

2 Likes

No I don’t but society has become dependent on these free handouts. Individual responsibility has become a thing of the past. We have been conditioned to follow the herd and trust that government knows best. We have become fat, lazy, and dependent. As for the kids dictating how the districts are run? Thats what happens when the insane start running the asylum. They aren’t more conscience of what’s going on, they have learned that if they scream loud enough they will get what they want just to shut them up. There is no disipline in schools anymore. This is a case of reap what you sow. We conditioned them to believe they are important no matter how much effort they put in. Everyone gets a trophy. They don’t earn it, they demand it. We have taught them that they don’t have to put in any effort to get ahead. Children need guidence from responsible adults. Their opinions can be considered but as adults it is our responsibility to encourage them to work hard to improve their chances of success and penalize laziness.

3 Likes

KN95 is a Chinese standard, modeled after the N95 one, but adapted to general public.
It’s mindboggling that US, in three years didn’t thought to make a standard for the masks. They really said that “bandanas are fine”.

3 Likes

Would even consider buying these let alone issue them. Having worked on my govt. contracts, one of the first requirements was all items used must state “Made in America/USA” period.

6 Likes

Finding N95 masks made in the US might be harder than it sounds. Pre COVID, most where made in China and they still are today. The one pack of 3M N95 masks I have from before the COVID does state “Made in the USA” but also states “with internationally sourced materials”. No way of getting away from it completely. The mask is only as good as the material and the manufacturing, seems we have a hard time managing both in this case.

The KN95’s are comparable and were more readily available when Fauci locked down the N95 supply for the medical industrial complex (they should’ve had their own stockpiles beforehand). He then lied and told everyone cloth masks were okay, which they weren’t. Some people got sick, some died and now no one trusts masks or Fauci…understandably so (he’s a lying, grossly overpaid, little rat faced bastard, but I digress…). The issue was that greed hitched a ride with the COVID and a number of KN95s shipped to the US initially were not up to the standard. A blatant attempt to cash in on the misfortune of others. There was a website listing all offending manufactures after it was discovered. While I understand the distrust, if you buy good KN95s, they will work as well as the N95 masks.

It’s all about particle size and cloth masks only work for COVID if someone is spitting gobs in your mouth, the weave of the cloth is too large to filter anything significant.

4 Likes

Yeah, that law was amended so many times and so many exceptions added that became toothless.

The sad part is that there are no American standards for face masks of that level. Because those past years CDC was busy pushing vaccines. That’s where the money are.

4 Likes

Wonder what the “profit per jab” is on the vaccines and boosters. Also wonder what the compensation is for COVID positive patients in medical facilities. Wonder if it would actually be possible to acquire that information…

2 Likes

I damn well didn’t mean it to be as a POSITIVE remark.

It was to be very sarcastic.

Larry

2 Likes

From the Drs and Nurses that ive heard from, yes there was financial incentive to admit/treat/ CV19 patients.

5 Likes

That falls in line with what brother @Rod posted. I don’t mind profitability in general and people getting paid for their work, but it’s disconcerting when it smacks a bit of “cashing in”…and this does…

6 Likes

An extra $3000 for any positive patients and an extra $30,000 for any patients on ventilators.

5 Likes

Seems I’m in the wrong business… :flushed:

5 Likes

@Texprep. Thank you for confirming. Thats what I thought my friend said but wasn’t 100%sure so I didn’t wanna put the numbers on there and get dashed if I was mistaken.
@chilipepper. Seems like I’m in the wrong business is exactly :100: what I said. I have been a gm auto tech for 30 plus years and make pretty good money but dang man. Lol

6 Likes
3 Likes

some interesting info:

4 Likes

Waiting for the shockwave here…:person_shrugging::scream:

3 Likes

need any more proof?

6 Likes

That is BAD! Teaching our own American Army to fight American Civilians.

A short quote from that article that is disturbing to me.

“They could tell these soldiers they’re battling the Chinese, Russians, Iranians, North Koreans or other foreign enemies but instead they have them training to kill “freedom fighters” with “Liberty” flags,”

Larry :rage:

10 Likes