M*CARBO Brotherhood

More Bad News has arrived

For information on scams currently happening see this BEWARE: Primer Scam Websites (How to Know) - YouTube

3 Likes
2 Likes

After OSHA Suspends Vaccine Rule, White House Tells Businesses to Move Forward With It.

AND:

FDA Asks Court for 55 Years to Fully Release Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Data.

Larry :innocent: :innocent:

12 Likes

It Begins: FBI raids house, terrorizes family of mom who protested local school board, elections – LeoHohmann.com

3 Likes

House Judiciary Chairman Nadler Calls for DOJ to Charge Kyle Rittenhouse

The chairman of the House Judiciary Committee Jerry Nadler (D-N.Y.) is urging the Department of Justice to charge Kyle Rittenhouse after he was found not guilty by Wisconsin jurors on Friday on all five counts in the deaths of two men.
“This heartbreaking verdict is a miscarriage of justice and sets a dangerous precedent which justifies federal review by DOJ,” Nadler wrote on Twitter.

WHAT A DIP STICK s$$ hole :rage:

Larry :innocent:

PS As the DOJ does not have the power or authority to “intervene in matters of state law,” it is unclear how the agency’s review of the case would play out.

13 Likes

Clearly another woke idiot spouting off at the mouth to appease more woke idiots. Damn the facts, we don’t like the verdict seems to be the cry of the day.

12 Likes

Nadless along with Dipschiff were the 2 POS that lied at congressional hearings insisting they had evidence that Trump colluded with the Rudkies. Both of these traitors should be in prison.

10 Likes

Far more than those two shining examples have earned a stay at the crossbar hotel. The sad part is, even if it did happen, it’d be some “Club Fed” and not Pelican Bay. Too bad we couldn’t re-commission Alcatraz…

10 Likes

Festus
Good idea , Too bad we couldn’t re-commission Alcatraz…

But. it’s so small for all the individuals that need to be in it thats living in California. :wink: :wink:

7 Likes

Doesn’t bother me, pack 'em like sardines.

6 Likes

Yea, Probably be much better if Dexter took control in California. As well as several other states. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Heck I forgot, lets get him a partner . Rittenhouse. :wink:

6 Likes

Oh my, I just heard that comrade Nancy Pelosis buying a 25 million dollar estate in FLORIDA!!! please tell me that is BS.

Before tits

after tits.

I know I’m a sorry SOB sometimes. he he he

7 Likes

@LarrySr Is that the new protective “bullet proof” breasts? :man_shrugging::sunglasses::boom::boom::boom:

3 Likes

Sounds like their jerking us again…:rage: or gas prices may drop? :man_shrugging:

1 Like

If they do not deliver, then the price stays up due to fewer supplies. FWIW, we drove right past the Colonial Pipeline tank farm located in Austell, GA just up the road from Cathy’s sister’s house (which curiously, has now had a natural gas compressor farm built just across the road from it!) There were 2 tankers waiting to enter the gates @ 7:30 last night as we drove by it…

you can just see the two huge spherical natural gas holding tanks to the left, across the road from the gasoline tank farm. Yes, those huge gasoline and diesel tanks do have the fire resistant floating ‘lids’ (which saved their asses several year ago when one caught on fire!) But suppose a natural gas facility explosion located just across the road blew those lids off? Why it was even allowed to be built here is beyond me!

5 Likes

I know it’s somewhat funny but not.
It’s really very informative irregardless of the caliber ""implant " was shot with.
Still a very serious injury possibility.

Something all law enforcement officers should be aware of.

You know darn well those puppies would NOT be user friendly. :scream:

3 Likes

A retired police officer was killed while acting as security for a news crew filming a looting. Seems nothing has been said about news crews hiring security or why. It’s due to thieves stealing their cameras and equipment. For the AP article…News crew guard dies in attempted robbery

7 Likes

@Festus I’m not surprised that news crews have armed guards. I don’t know if you saw or remember a story of a guy that grabbed an AR from a rioter in Seattle in 2020. The guy was working security for a news crew. He has a YouTube channel called Weapon Snatcher. He goes through what happened. He did a 2 part video, kinda long but worth the watch

4 Likes

No, not at all. Private security is booming right now.

6 Likes

No surprise. I think most of them are looking for a quick buck, not to be reporting actual reality.

And, there just following the elites with their squad size security staff. Cause police can’t do the job so they want social workers to give out puppies and bunnies to all the bad guys.

And, our dumb ass is paying for it when their elected .
How funny is that?

All right done , just having some fun.
5 o’clock time for a toddy.

4 Likes