More Bad News has arrived

4 Likes
1 Like

Looks like their gonna try and end around…

1 Like

My 80-something year old neighbor lady is cooking cabbage today, ask me how I know… :face_vomiting:

6 Likes

My new 308 Winchester (reloading) dies are delayed. :rage: Were to arrive tomorrow, now Monday.

3 Likes

For the “not so serious but still” bad news category:

Say it ain’t so, say it ain’t so…

While I do own and appreciate a number of Sig’s products, past and present, I also question their decisions at times. I thought (and genuinely hoped) this finish was dead for good after the first go around some years ago now, seems Sig might be angling for a revival…great…
:face_vomiting:

3 Likes

I knew there was a reason I don’t own a Sig. Couldn’t place it till now.

2 Likes

…and for the personal bad news category:

Somehow I managed to talk a guy out of selling me a spanking new Fulton Armory M1 Carbine for what I considered a reasonable asking price. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

M-1 Carbine my father’s favorite weapon in WW2. :smile:

5 Likes

They’re excellent and underrated as far as I’m concerned. I’ve got a 10-43 Inland but I quite liked the idea of a brand new one.

Prices of the FA guns have doubled in the past 10 years and it looks like there was a recent price spike on the carbines (and probably others) of ~$500, coinciding with the Coof and the death of the owner/founder of the company.

4 Likes
3 Likes

For those of you that think your local news isn’t part of the MSM machine or just another progressive liberal talking head… think again.

IMO… This is extremely dangerous to our democracy.

7 Likes
4 Likes

I noticed one of the anchors for Fox 11 in Green Bay in that video

2 Likes

Sad news. Be careful! :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Lesson learned… if you murder someone… kick the dog. :+1:

3 Likes
6 Likes

Jay Leno is switching to EV’s…:sunglasses::grin:

1 Like

I read this above…

Then this…

So… “Explode” is a valid term.

6 Likes

Don’t worry, Shummer got the state of NY a million to fix them up with charging stations.

Your tax dollars fix everything. :wink:

5 Likes