M*CARBO Brotherhood

More Bad News has arrived

More bad news from California…reminds me I need to hook up the 500 gallon propane tank I buried 6’ deep…and yes it’s full and paid for…:sunglasses:

Other states following:

6 Likes

Sure glad none of those really clean and efficient electric producing plants rely on fossil fuels.

7 Likes

@TexasEskimo thought you were all nuke over there across the pond

3 Likes

Already happening here in the UK / Europe, getting rid of Gas n Oil heating, as well as multifuel burners.
Bump up electric prices and its either eat or heat for some.
We already pay through the nose for some things they class as helping the environment, shame Asia n China don’t give a monkeys, we pay they continue to do nothing, doesn’t seem fair some how.

4 Likes

One can only hope enough people get pissed enough to vote the morons out. I know that’s not likely because 3 generations of brainwashed sheeple have become the majority.

6 Likes

Two definitions listed below for “domestic terrorism”.

I leave it to you, the reader, to determine what is happening at school board meetings (and other public meetings/places) regarding the use of the appropriate words to identify actions and reactions by both the public and govt. representatives.

I purposely included the website links that were attached to the definitions for those needing to/ wanting to or are required to validate the wording is direct from each site.
This was to ensure compliance with forum rules, including that this was NOT a political statement.
Stay smart and stay safe.

Oxford Dictionary:
do·mes·tic ter·ror·ism
noun

1. The committing of terrorist acts in the perpetrator’s own country against their fellow citizens.
    “Domestic terrorism plagued the country during a time of high political tensions”
    Definitions from Oxford Languages

From the FBI public site available on 10-13-21

Terrorism:
Protecting the United States from terrorist attacks is the FBI’s number one priority. The Bureau works closely with its partners to neutralize terrorist cells and operatives here in the United States, to help dismantle extremist networks worldwide, and to cut off financing and other forms of support provided to foreign terrorist organizations.

*# Terrorism Definitions
[International terrorism]:

Violent, criminal acts committed by individuals and/or groups who are inspired by, or associated with, designated foreign terrorist organizations or nations (state-sponsored).
(U.S.C. Title 18 - CRIMES AND CRIMINAL PROCEDURE):

[Domestic terrorism]:

Violent, criminal acts committed by individuals and/or groups to further ideological goals stemming from domestic influences, such as those of a political, religious, social, racial, or environmental nature.

(Domestic Terrorism: Definitions, Terminology, and Methodology — FBI)

5 Likes

All I can add to this is FJB.

4 Likes

16 Likes

DOL has posted the top 12 most inflated costs to consumers in the past year…

7 Likes

Up next…We have an ARMED robodog…

8 Likes

I want one but i also remember how it turned out in robocop.

7 Likes

One EMP and it’s probably done.

6 Likes

It depends on the strength of the EMP , the type of shielding the robot has, and the internal circuitry of the robot.

5 Likes

I feel like the people that are making these robots have never seen the Terminator movies

9 Likes
4 Likes

Good news with this bad news is at least Arizona, Kansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Tennessee and Texas have all recently passed prohibitions on local ordinances banning new gas hookups.

Larry :innocent: :innocent:

5 Likes

Bet they haven’t programmed the robot on what to do if it’s shoelaces get tied together…

7 Likes

@Thatoneguy
Trip them just like the Empire walkers.

4 Likes

Ding ding…Fresh Bad News:

5 Likes

Anyone hear of chips in Taiwan? Yes they have some poker chips…:scream::face_with_monocle:

3 Likes