More Bad News has arrived

3 Likes

30 characters later

10 Likes

Watch where you park in a hurricane…or himocane.:face_with_monocle::scream::wind_face:

Or under trees …like :eye: did…

Before:

After:

3 Likes

What do we do if the “storm” declares its a non-gender?

2 Likes

Declare “Bottoms Up” and head for the caves…:scream::pray:

1 Like

If its a hurricane posing as a himacane is that a transacane?

5 Likes

If they want to be identified as a Himacane and I call it a Hurricane, does that make me storm phobic?

6 Likes

On top of losing Cathy, my Mom’s last surviving sibling, Uncle Bob was found dead last night by his wife in his living room. He was 80 and I hope it was quick. According to my cousin that informed me he was on a tractor plowing fields just 2 days before…
Lately I’ve been feeling like something a cat would cover up so I finally went to see my quack. Took a covid test and it was negative. So they then tested for flu and it was positive. When it rains, it pours…

2 Likes

@SnuffySmiff. Man i hear ya. When it rains it pours. Sorry to hear about all your going through. Just remember to keep your head held high. Its too easy to get down in the dumps when we get attached from all sides and hard to get back up. I have been praying for you ever since you posted about Cathy. I will continue to pray for you. Peace and healing.

9 Likes

13 Likes
7 Likes
5 Likes

fjb

6 Likes

I think I’ll just buy some Smarties, Skittles, etc. and substitute them for anything my Grandkids get that is similar.

4 Likes

Seems someone was trying to walk into another district’s building here in IL…
From an email I got today…

3 Likes

No credible threat? He looks too old for high school too young to have high school aged kids. He’s up to something. Either sexual or boom boom related.
Got other things to say about what he looks like but I’m on enough watch lists

5 Likes

13 Likes

Well …

Turns out that while we’ve been distracted by soaring inflation and ludicrous decisions emanating from our Capitol …

China has purchased custody of Brazil. This is the same China that staples fake leaves to dead trees, paints grass green, and rolls out camoflage over dead, barren mountains taking custody of a huge chunk of threatened green land in our hemisphere.

So we now have a world power hell bent on managing this natural resource and stopping the deterioration.

Phew!

4 Likes

Scrolling through YouTube, catching up on the latest insanity I came acroos this Colion Noir video on the Safety Act.

fjb

3 Likes

We are going insane in this country.

3 Likes