M*CARBO Brotherhood

MLB: Any Baseball Fans in the Brotherhood?

Life long Braves fan here. At one time, they were the home-team in Florida.
Long before there were teams in Miami and Tampa, we watched the Braves.

My second favorite team in baseball is whoever is playing the Yankees.
Unless it’s the Dodgers, then I root for both teams to lose the game.

This year, my Braves seem to be doing really well. Second straight division title.
But they do struggle in the post season. Maybe this will be the year for them.

4 Likes

Don’t really watch baseball anymore. To damn boring but I’m a White Sox Fan, and will root for anyone playing the Cubs

4 Likes

Astros. Can’t wait for post season.

5 Likes

Baseball fan here!

Live in PA and am a Yankee and Phillies fan.

3 Likes

Growing up it was the Cleveland Indians. For a while I was a big fan of the SF Giants. And anybody that beat the Dodgers. Now I catch a game here and there.

2 Likes

Life long L A Dodger fan. Go Blue⚾️

2 Likes

Lifelong O’s fan… even after this year! Haha
And ANYONE playing the Yankees!

2 Likes

@Smoke Sorry to hear about your ailment…pretty sure they’ve got a cream or salve to cure that…:grinning:

4 Likes

Thanks!! I’ll have to check for that the next time I’m at the pharmacy! :v:

3 Likes

I’ve been to the O’s ballpark several times. Very convenient ride from PA. Great place to watch baseball!!

2 Likes

Yes, it is a GREAT place to catch a game! I often hear that from Visiting teams fan base. It’s still reasonably priced… especially this year, lol. Not like the neighbors down the Beltway (Nats). Its like going to a game in NY or BOS… Have to take out a loan or sell a body part to cover tickets & food for the family…

3 Likes

I’m a die hard Astros fan, “GO STROS”. Went to a few games at Wrigley field. What an awesome ballpark. It’s an old one, but it has the feel and history of an old school ballpark. Guess I’m somewhat of a Cubs fan also. As for the Yankees, well all I can say is the Astros are going to eliminate y’all again.

4 Likes

I should probably add that I say that as a native of the Commonwealth, living in exile south of the Mason-Dixon. I grew up closer to Philly and the only pro ball game I ever saw was the Phils in like '82, but I gotta go with the 'burgh pretty much down the line (hockey being my preferred sport :penguin:).

2 Likes

It was very hard to give likes on these posts. Lol

I like most NL teams, includind Philly. Exeptions being Dodgers and gNats.

4 Likes

Consider it charity work… :rofl:

3 Likes

It has occurred to me the last MLB game I attended was at Candlestick. A night game, LA D/SF. Brutally cold and went extra innings. “The coldest winter I ever spent, was a summer in San Francisco.” James Quinn.

2 Likes

gNats won the Wild Card game, damnit! Now they have to play the Dodgers.
Who will I root for? Pretty sure Dodgers will win, but gotta pull for the Nats.

2 Likes

Maybe next year! With the exception of game 5, they at least gave the Cards a good series.
Now my baseball season has ended, once the Braves are out, I’m out. Don’t care who wins.

3 Likes

Go Astros!! Tonight could be the night

4 Likes

Well it is not easy for me to root for an AL team.
Except when they’re playing the Nats. Go Astros!

3 Likes