M*CARBO Brotherhood

Misfeeding fun gun

I recently bought a sub-2000 and found when I use a OEM Glock 33rd mag I get relatively frequent failure to eject. The bolt catches the spent casing partially crushing it, with the next round chambered. Anyone else?

4 Likes

got 3 33rnd for a 17,never a issue, how many rounds thru your sub, what gen and how much front to back wiggle you have in your mag when its locked in place?

4 Likes

Gen2. I’ll have to check on any wiggle. I’ve had similar experience with my G22 pistol, obviously a 40 cal 33rd in that case. Frustrated

3 Likes

Oh, something like 2-300 rounds total. 1000’s with my G22

4 Likes

never had a issue with the sub or 17 feeding them 19 was my problem child with extended mags, they was just enough back and forth rock to make it bite a casing every now and then with recoil pulse. have to look up the fillers i ended up using but someone made a plastic sleeve that snapped on the mag and locked it at the base on the gun. keeping the leverage wiggle out. out of all the pistols i have the 19 ,and it was used when i got it, is the only picky pistol i had to work bugs out of.

4 Likes

I just checked and there is a very slight wiggle, but similar to the 15rd mags that don’t have that trouble…so far. Thanks for you thoughts. I’ll keep pulling the trigger and see how it goes.

5 Likes

try supporting the mag with pressure to the rear and see if it still miss ejects…
more weight = more force to move on the 33 rounders. leverage

6 Likes

Aftermarket clips are poke and hope. I just got some clear plastic thing, forget name, 30 rounds, works great. I’m lucky but I’ve bought some clips, too, that were a waste of money. Don’t blame the gun immediately.

3 Likes

Thanks for the reply. I’ve not been thinking it’s the gun, since it works great with the mag that came with it and other 15rd mags I have. Mostly hoping someone knows mags or how mags work with this gun better than me and could fix it.

2 Likes

Late breaking news…I decided to do some upgrades to the Keltec. Basically I did most if not all the M series upgrades and took it to the range today. Shot flawlessly with all my mags. No matter what size. Lovin it!!:sunglasses::us::eagle:

7 Likes