M*CARBO Brotherhood

Micro Roni pistol brace

This is my newest item I am learning to use. Just insert my 9mm M&P pistol into the frame and it becomes so much more then just a pistol. This was my first time at the range with it using iron sights only.z2 z1

16 Likes

@KM55 I shot the glock version a while back. Fun stuff

10 Likes

Looks like a lot of fun!

7 Likes

The only problem I have with Roni is the price. You could almost get a whole new carbine for about 100 dollars more. It looks fun and all, and I wouldn’t mind having one. But I think I would rather keep saving and get a new gun instead. Not bashing it, just my preference.

6 Likes

@Jperr I agree with you about the price. I looked one up for my CZ p07 and it was insane what they were asking, Plus it automatically becomes a SBR need tax stamp. Not worth it. Buy more ammo or training class.

5 Likes

I have the Glock 17 version. I bought it directly from the manufacturer. Much cheaper. I think I paid around $150.00 - $175.00. It was about a year ago. It was there latest model at that time.

6 Likes

Here’s one I saw at a show back in November

5 Likes

The Glock version is cheaper than the S&W M&P. I paid $249.00 and got the iron sights and thumb rest in the deal. It was shipped straight to the house, no tax stamp required. It has the pistol brace not the rigid stock.

5 Likes

I picked up the main chassis for 200 cad and then another $250 cad for the ultra. Flashlight, single point sling thumb rests and plastic backup sights. It was a toy but a very expensive one for my Glock 21 sf. And because Im up here in Canada because it’s for a restricted weapon already I didnt have to get the “Brace”. Here A SBR is not a problem. It is either non-restricted, restricted or prohibited. And to anyone wondering if our class system simplifies things, it doesnt not by a long shot

6 Likes

Don’t leave out the “holster” accessory for open carry… I love it at the range. Do not attempt this at 1am in a 7-11 though.

3 Likes

I got the P320 version a few months ago. Around $150 I think.
It’s okay. Gonna try the Flux Defense MP17 brace version, next.

2 Likes