M*CARBO Brotherhood

Merry Christmas M*CARBO Brotherhood

Just in case Santa leaves you some New Guns under the tree! 20% OFF til midnight Christmas Day with coupon code: Merry Christmas Brotherhood

20 Likes

A Merry Christmas and blessed new year to you @ChrisNelson and family. To all of my brothers on this forum I pray for you to have a great Christmas and New Year. Live Long and Prosper. :vulcan_salute::vulcan_salute:

17 Likes

Merry Christmas to you and your family Chris, wishes as well to all my brothers here on the board, may your bed be warm, your family be joyful, and your belly be full…

16 Likes

Merry X Mas Chris and to your family, Hope the New One is Letting you sleep thru the Night!
And a Merry Christmas to all my Brothers and Sisters on this great forum! :+1: God Bless All’

17 Likes

Merry Xmas to all in the Brotherhood. May you have Fair Winds and Following Seas in the coming year

17 Likes

Merry Christmas @ChrisNelson and all the M*CARBO Brotherhood🎄

18 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone!

17 Likes

Merry Christmas Brothers…SY355

15 Likes

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all! :grinning:

16 Likes

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all the brothers and sisters and their families in MCarbo. A great group of people here!

17 Likes

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone!

18 Likes

Christmas Morning is here on the east coast. Been a fun year for the Sub2K sounds like more will follow looking forward to picking all your brains next year. Merry Christmas to all of you guys

19 Likes

Merry Christmas and a healthy and prosperous New Year to @ChrisNelson and all of the Brotherhood!
th

19 Likes

Merry Christmas brothers! Hope all have happy and safe holiday.

17 Likes

Merry Christmas Chris and Family and the brotherhood. My full M*CARBO Sub 2000 is the best Christmas present since my first 10/22 when I was a kid. Scott

16 Likes

Merry Merry

18 Likes

Merry Christmas!!! :christmas_tree::gift:

18 Likes

Merry Christmas to All. Wishing you a happy, healthy new year.

19 Likes

Hope your enjoying your holiday and you got all you wished for. Stay safe brothers and sisters!

18 Likes

Greetings, sub lovers! I happened to catch this post in my email updates, and took advantage of it with the purchase of a full trigger upgrade kit, trigger bar, wrench and dowel; I look forward to improving the “holy moly the stock trigger sucks” attitude I have towards it at the moment lol…will post my thoughts after install and test fire :slight_smile:

16 Likes