M*CARBO Brotherhood

Meeting And Tour At KEL-TEC Went Great Today!

Looking forward to working more together in 2019! Thank you KEL-TEC!

26 Likes

@chrisnelson you lucky son of a gun!

8 Likes

That is awesome. Wow you have really made this into something big props @ChrisNelson :clap::clap::clap:

9 Likes

Look at all those Keltec gun boxes! Id be like Charlie and the Chocolate Factory!

11 Likes

Oh man does that look like fun!!:+1:

8 Likes

Nice. I lived local to Kel-Tec back around 2005 and got the factory tour when I drove an unreliable P3AT in to get fixed. LOL

5 Likes

They’ve expanded quite a bit! I bet it would look completely different next time.

6 Likes

Yeah, they didn’t even have the second building yet.

4 Likes

They have 5 buildings now and are building a 6th! Amazing to see the growth over there!

5 Likes

@ChrisNelson did you happen to see Chad there? But more importantly his sub2000 holy crap that thing is beautiful

4 Likes

IAfter our meeting with the decision makers at KEL-TEC today; it sounds like we are in agreement on doing a limited edition run of a New KEL-TEC SUB-2000 M-SERIES.

1,000 of them from the factory with the following M*CARBO upgrades:

• Trigger Spring Kit
  • Performance Trigger Bar
  • Aluminum Trigger (Flat or Curved)
  • Aluminum Trigger Guard
  • Stainless Steel Feed Ramp
  • Extended Mag Release
  • Carbon Steel Grip Pins
  • Muzzle Brake
  • Rear Sight (Peep or Notch)
  • Charging Handle ( Recoilless or Double Finger)
  • Recoil Buffer
  • Bolt Tube Cover

Interested to hear what you guys think about this?

We’re planning on doing this beginning of 2019.

Thoughts on the M-SERIES offering?

20 Likes

@ChrisNelson I think it a great idea. With the upgraded parts list you provided where do you think price point will be versus buying a sub and doing your own upgrades? For the people that want the upgraded firearm and don’t like tinkering or shipping and waiting for your parts to be installed I think it’s great they can just get it directly from Kel Tec and cut some of the time and heartache out of the process

6 Likes

I really don’t need another one…but also I could use a 9mm multimag for my new M&P and a future CZ75…

4 Likes

@ChrisNelson It sounds like it will make getting a new tricked out S2K a lot easier . Congratulations

6 Likes

That would be awesome! :+1:

8 Likes

@ChrisNelson Is there something more that’s gonna set these apart like a paint scheme or limited edition engraving (1/1000, etc.)? Part of the fun for me is building them myself.

8 Likes

Yes! Like custom metal frame halves available in a zillion anodized colors, custom MCARBO recoi/buffer tube, match barrel, more caliber options, etc. LOL

6 Likes

@wedge it’s an exciting announcement and huge for MCARBO. No doubt about it. These will sell like hot cakes. I’m just hoping there’s some inclusivity to it. I’ve been with MCARBO since they started the Brotherhood and really feel like I’d like to be a part of their first ever Keltec run.

9 Likes

I bought the SUB2000 because of what I knew MCARBO parts would do for it. So I took the plunge and here I are today🤪

6 Likes

This is something we need some help with…
Yes a custom serial number and extra laser etching on the bolt tube. We can put anything on there…any thoughts? “M-SERIES 1/1,000”

We will do a custom run of Bolt Tube Covers with “M-SERIES” on the other side.

Also thought about incorporating the Brass Heavyweight Bolt from KEL TEC.

Any ideas?

9 Likes