M*CARBO Brotherhood

MCarbo sub 2000

Two days ago I called MCarbo and ended up ordering the Kel tec sub 2000 along with the optics mount and polished internals. I was told it would probably be 1-2 weeks. Well yesterday I got an email saying it had been shipped. Looking at the tracking info, it should be here tomorrow. Really can’t beat that service. :blush:

16 Likes

Now that’s customer service at its finest. :smiley:

9 Likes

It is less than 50 miles from my house right now. Baring any unforeseen circumstances, it will be at my FFL tomorrow. I’m almost at a loss for words. That is just great service.

10 Likes

Welcome to the brotherhood, Robert.

6 Likes

Thank you for the welcome!

5 Likes

@Reb Welcome to the Brotherhood!

6 Likes

Same here, my M-series just shipped, but takes a few extra days to get to Detroit. Im pumped, so i know the feeling Reb !

5 Likes

Mine actually arrived at my FFL this morning. With the current virus situation, I asked (and he was in total agreement) if we could wait until they are not busy at all to pick it up. Just trying to be safe. I am stoked about it though.

3 Likes

Thank you very much Marks20

4 Likes

Welcome to the Brotherhood, Josh.

Does your FFL have a range and will they let you shoot? That’d be like torture to get a new gun and not be allowed to try it.

6 Likes

What this guy said. :point_up_2:

6 Likes

Unfortunately no. Due to this virus situation, all indoor shooting ranges are shut down right now in Virginia. My best bet for the near future will be a buddy who has a range just behind his house.

5 Likes

Gives whole new meaning to the term “friends with benefits”, eh? :grinning:

I’ve got the same problem, but one of them is in Maine and the other in PA…and I’m nowhere near either…

6 Likes

Yep, those guys rock!

6 Likes

@Bricks Welcome to the Brotherhood.

4 Likes

I guess I am lucky…my friend is only 6 miles away!

5 Likes

Lucky, hell! And why aren’t you there right now, sir?

4 Likes

Well my back is preventing me from doing much of anything right at the moment. :weary:

4 Likes

As another human with a rather jacked up back, I shall accept this as a valid excuse… :grinning:

4 Likes

@Bricks Welcome to the Brotherhood Bill. Be sure to say hello to everyone at First Post Here: Introduce Yourself!

4 Likes