Mcarbo store - merch availability

I have received an email from mcarbo about the 24HR AFTER CHRISTMAS - 15% OFF FLASH SALE!
I had a similar offer for Black Friday.

Nice of them, only that the part that I want, a trigger for Springfield Armory Hellcat, is out of stock for months right now!
Of course, no rain cheches with those codes.
I even subscribed for an alert for that, when it gets back in stock. Nothing.

That brings me to my gripe: What’s the point to have something on the website if is never available?

7 Likes

I hear you and feel your pain, but I’m seeing this pretty much everywhere, it’s not just MCARBO. Nobody has s#!t to sell, it would seem…

10 Likes

And if they do, it’s because they want way too much (cough cough cheaper than dirt cough)

6 Likes

I know C.T.D. is a sorry ass place to do business… lately I have seen a ton of places with way high prices… the good ole’ days are gone.

4 Likes

I hear you. I was looking for a BCM ambi AR-15 charging handle. Any place that has it in stock wants $80+ for it. Primary Arms had it on sale for $45 and was allowing backorders. So I placed a backorder. The handle I have now functions just fine, I just want an ambi due to my optic

7 Likes

Well, at least I grabbed a threaded barrel for my P365XL at 15% off… from somewhere else.

5 Likes

I hear ya there… That’s frustrating… For what its worth I’ve ordered four of five items before from MCarbo and they shipped quick, and the fitment on the Firearm was perfect. It’s good to hear ya found what ya needed… :smiley:

4 Likes

I understand the frustration to be sure.

Some actually say that there is no supply chain problem, but…

To the question of why post it if they don’t have it, many outlets do this for items they intend to continue to stock, so that they can gauge interest, and as an input to their ordering of replacement parts.

The best sites, offer the option of notifying you (via email) when the part comes back into stock.

2 Likes

You have obviously never joined match.com :rofl:

5 Likes

Where do you come up with this s#!t?!?

3 Likes

I simply refer all of the forum posts to the team of writers in my head for a response. The longer they argue about a response the longer it takes for me to reply.

3 Likes

Yeah, try that with Aero Precision and see how well it works. As soon as I get the email from them saying their blem lower receivers (or most anything else!) are in stock-they’re gone!

2 Likes

Mcarbo site has that option too. Subscribed a few months ago and I didn’t get any email. I don’t think they make that trigger anymore. Vaporware.

2 Likes

I thought I was lucky enough to see the trigger in stock. Paid yesterday, got an email receipt and… today I have received an email that is on backorder.
:expressionless: