M*CARBO Brotherhood

MCARBO Sponsorship Announcement

they split up into 2 teams, shirts and skins and play odd man murder football. to get a first down requires a broken bone on one side or the other… :crazy_face: :smiling_imp:

10 Likes

We had a different name, but the “woke” police keep harassing me…

9 Likes

@GOBLIN When I was a kid 1 week before freshman year of high school I got that broken collar bone playing tackle football(no equipment).Injuries incl broken bones happened weekly when we played other fraternities(gangs) in our area.Just part of growin up in a different time.

8 Likes

but there are so many topics, where do I follow?

5 Likes

@Kona Congratulations on the sponsorship from Mcarbo. Let’s hope for some more good news with your competitions this year.

12 Likes

I’m incredibly humbled and honored to announce my new sponsorship with House Of Payne Munitions. HOP munitions is a new start-up ammunition manufacturer located in Ohio and they are Veteran operated.

Their website should be up and running soon, but they can be reached at (234)-400-9502 or at hop.munitions@gmail.com

Please tell them “Logan sent you” when placing your orders!

None of this would have been possible without @Beezer and I’m incredibly grateful brother! I’m really excited for the future!

19 Likes

Glad to hear you are as excited as House of Payne is @kona we will make sure to skip the .233 and replace with more 9mm on next months ammo drop

12 Likes

@Beezer Thanks for Helping Logan’ and The sponsorship!
If I may make a suggestion to the Higher Powers of this New Company’ Think about the Hazards Material Permit & License if they don’t have already, Have not been on Sight yet, For AK which for some is not part of the United States. I’ve used Ammo Supply Wharehouse’ for years till they just got Greedy and Triple prices of all due to this Covid BS.
Thanks Again.

10 Likes

The MCARBO Shooting Team was able to get together and compete this weekend at the USPSA Carolina Classic NC State Championship. Jason Clark took 3rd Place PCC Overall and I won 1st Place CO B Class. Great outing for the team!

19 Likes

Great shooting to the team! Well played gentlemen, well played indeed.

11 Likes

@TexasEskimo,
Brian, don’t even think about wearing an outfit like that with a Texas flag on it.

You can wear that s**t in your house, but most Real Texans I know would shoot you on sight if you were to represent them wearing that.:sunglasses:
Now back on topic, congrats to the MCarbo shooting group. You make us proud.

10 Likes

@Kona congtats, logan to you and your team :+1: :+1: :+1:

9 Likes