M*CARBO Brotherhood

MCARBO Sponsorship Announcement

I am incredibly humbled and proud to announce my new competition shooting sponsorship with MCARBO!

As most of you know, I have been a long time member of the MCARBO Brotherhood as well as the MCARBO online Forum Administrator/Moderator since 2018.

MCARBO owner and President @ChrisNelson has been exceptionally good to me over the years and I would like to personally thank him for this tremendous opportunity to represent his brand.

I began competition shooting with a handful of matches in 2017 and 2018. The bug really bit me in 2019 and I shot over 60 matches last year in Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina, Delaware, and Maryland.

I was fortunate to have won 1st place PCC B Class at the 2019 Delaware State Championship and take home my first piece of hardware. I placed 23rd out of 217 shooters overall.

The COVID-19 pandemic has hurt my 2020 season a little, but I was able to compete in my first National Championship this weekend at the PCC Nationals in Florida against some of the absolute best shooters in the world. I shot way too conservative on day 1 and spent all of day 2 fighting my way back to finish 86 overall out of 248 shooters. It was an incredible match and a very much needed learning experience. I look forward to running it back next year!

I am attaching a mock-up of the sponsor jersey being made by Techwearusa. They do an amazing job and I’m pumped to put it on!

Words cannot express how grateful I am to Chris and everyone at MCARBO and the Brotherhood for the trust! I hope to finish 2020 strong and put some wins on the table!

37 Likes

@Kona A BIG congratulations to you, your great shooting, and M*CARBO!!!

Best of skill and luck to you with upcoming competitions…:boom::boom::boom::v::sunglasses::grin:

12 Likes

@MountainHunter yessir! Thanks brother! :pray:t2::muscle:t2:

9 Likes

@Kona Keep up the good work Logan. :clap: You are a fine example of the Brotherhood. :v:

14 Likes

@Kona
Awesome man! Congratulations, keep us updated👍🏼

14 Likes

Outstanding, You’ll be an excellent ambassador for the brand! :+1:

14 Likes

Wonder if I could get an eyeglass or hearing aid company to sponsor me? :grinning:
Congratulations @Kona

14 Likes

@Kona This is awesome news! Surely you’ve earned this recognition both with your shooting and your character and Chris sees that. Congratulations!

Kona’s getting extra kibble tonight!

13 Likes

Congrats on the sponsorship !

11 Likes

@Kona
Absolutely WAY COOL✌️
Congrats!
I bet your having fun.
That Jersey is very really sharp!

12 Likes

Getting ready for work fellas so checking in when I can but thank you all for the love and support! It means a lot!

16 Likes

Wow!! That’s quite an honor. Congratulations.

13 Likes

@Kona
Fantastic!!! Glad to hear, thanks for sharing and that’s one snappy looking jersey. :+1: :+1: :facepunch:

13 Likes

I created a Facebook for all of you that don’t have Instagram. Feel free to add me there for updates.

You can also follow me on Instagram @pccuspsa

12 Likes

@Kona

I can’t even begin to say how awesome that is. Congratulations!!!

Your jersey should have 1st place PCC B Class 2019 Delaware State Championship printed on it.

@ChrisNelson “Good On You” Chris, for being Logan’s sponsor and giving him an opportunity to fly the MCARBO flag.

12 Likes

@Kona that’s awesome bud, and it only seems right. :trophy:

12 Likes

@Kona Just Outstanding! Great Comeback from Prior Day’ :+1: :+1:
And Your new Sponsorship ! Are these Shirts going to be Available to Us to Show More Support, Than We do Already’ For You’ And The MCARBO Gang/ &Chris and All the Great things they do.

12 Likes

Congratulations!!! Your hard work is paying off.

12 Likes

@Kona glad to have you representing all of us on the competition circuit! Really excited to see you running and gunning in the New Jersey! I’ve been following @Kona on Instagram for some time and have seen how focused and dedicated he is to getting to the matches and putting in the time to prepare himself for them. I had a few requests come in for sponsorships lately and I had no idea who they were or what kind of character they had…not to mention what kind of competitor they were…last thing we want is a bad sport running around with M*CARBO on their jersey. Needless to say it was always the part that made my decision an inevitable “no”…
I actually reached out to @Kona about it and asked what he thought of randomly sponsoring guys and he said the same thing. I asked what his sponsors did and was basically like… “well you got room for one more!?” Haha. Glad your excited @Kona and we’re excited to see you continue to do great things. Keep up the hard work and it will continue to naturally pay off!

20 Likes

@ChrisNelson yessir! :pray:t2::muscle:t2:

13 Likes