M*CARBO Brotherhood

MCARBO part for Kel-Tec KSG12?

Where is the MCARBO metal magazine tube selector switch for the KSG12? Chris has a video on installing it, but it’s not on their website.

@ChrisNelson

3 Likes

just below the video , they is a statement that its no longer available for purchase is all i can find brother.

THIS ITEM IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE.

KEL TEC KSG Extended Mag Tube Switch 6061 Aircraft Grade Aluminum with Heat Treated Stainless Steel Insert to Prevent Wear. Allows for Faster Mag Tube Changes without taking your hand off of the grip!

KSG Extended Mag Tube Switch allows for a more Tactical and Seamless mag tube change with the flick of the wrist! Custom KEL TEC KSG Accessories for More Functional Utility! Custom CNC Machined from 6061 Aircraft Grade Aluminum, then Mil-Spec Black Hard Coat Anodized for Superior Strength. Custom Heat Treated Stainless Steel Insert Press Fitted to prevent wear in critical area that engages spring loaded detent when locked in place on either mag tube. A must have KSG Upgrade for More Efficient Mag Tube Selection.

New 21st Century Hi Tech Custom KSG Options for KSG Parts and Tactical KSG Mods! Made from 6061 Aircraft Grade Aluminum with Black Hard Coat Anodizing for Superior Strength and Durability! KSG Ambidextrous Extended Mag Switch allows you to switch magazines easily from either side without removing your finger from the trigger. KSG Extended Magazine Tube Switch eliminates un-necessary movement to change Magazine Tubes.

Also includes a Stainless Steel Shoulder Screw with O-Ring to eliminate common KSG Problem with the Factory Switch coming loose while firing Shotgun. MCARBO Specializes in KEL-TEC KSG Accessories! Get the Best KEL TEC KSG Aftermarket Parts from Combat Veterans! MCARBO Offers a Fully Developed Tactical Line of KEL TEC KSG Mods and Custom KSG Parts for all your Tactical KSG Needs!

TIMECODES:
Intro - 00:00
Firearm Clear - 00:44
Parts and Tools Needed - 00:51
Factory Mag Tube Switch Overview - 01:05
Removing Factory Mag Tube Switch - 02:13
MCARBO Extended Mag Tube Switch Overview - 04:02
Applying Loctite - 05:11
Mag Tube Switch Side by Side - 05:34
Installing New Extended Mag Tube Switch - 06:16
Wrap Up/Outro - 08:58
SHOW MORE

4 Likes

I installed on mine and it works great.I’m curious as to why no longer available?

4 Likes

only one i can find out there now is by hi tech custom and ive never delt with em

www.hitechcc.com

3 Likes

Yeah, I think I’ll just ask Chis directly.

1 Like