MCARBO KSG Choke Adapter Giveaway!

Come on people! Get those answers in and win some free free!

3 Likes

@dave67 :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: it a hard habit to break,
when those lights start down the tree, when it gets to that last dark position, heart beat before the green kicks, throttle is glued to the stop, and clutch is over half way out… break the light just as the light kicks green, my butt is in motion… but once in a while, i do kick the red…:smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp: I still get the rush though, special when the first hit of NOS kicks…
@Kona Logan, brother, heres a idea for a contest, prize being a unlimited amount of likes for a month, cause dagnabit my butt is out again!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

There is no known way to increase or remove likes. I honestly wouldn’t care if you had unlimited brother.

5 Likes

@Kona see see, now i gotta wait 14 minutes afore i can like that!:exploding_head:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Contest still open people!

2 Likes
  1. Seahawk Helicopter
    2.Springfield Armory
    3.$150
    4.Beretta 84FS Cheeta
2 Likes

I am not playing (already have choke adapters) but seems to me we have some discrepencies on #2 and #4?

2 Likes

@gatekeeper @goblin @dave67 @don68 @divamarie @4qbarry

Congrats guys. The answers were SH-60B Seahawk Helos, Springfield Armory, $150, and Tristar T-120.

After some of you said Lionheart and Beretta I scrubbed the forum and saw I said at one point or another “Tristar T-120 is my absolute favorite pistol ever. One of my all time favorites Lionheart LH9. Probably my favorite gun is my Beretta 84FS Cheetah.”

Apologies for any confusion we were trying to do something new and fun.

Either way you all had legitimate claims for a win so PM me your shipping information.

Thanks for playing!

10 Likes

@Kona that tells me that you got a bunch of fav-o-rite pistols Logan my friend!!!

damnitall i actually won sommit ??? Im playing the lotto tomorrow… I guess i just moved the KSG up on the list to buy now, but i have done this before, I bought a tail light once for a MC, and i liked it so much i built a bike around it!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I jumped the line and cut it close, no redlight!!! wooohooo!

5 Likes

@goblin I just love guns man! I really do love the Tristar the most though. Everybody playing had legit answers though. It’s not easy putting these contests together. It’s a lot of logistical stuff. As far as the before me post I saw you guys while I was trying to post and the website wouldn’t let me. I know you guys were on time and fine.

5 Likes

@GOBLIN Their sure was a lot of (He Jumped!) Going around Here for a few Minutes!:sunglasses: I thought I also thought I might have. So I was going to donate the Prize to you, Instead I’ll Let Kona find a Brother that can use it Maybe Sarge will find a spot for it.

4 Likes

@divamarie. 6 prizes only 6 played. We’re good.

6 Likes

@ Kona Please pass on my win to the next in line,who didn’t make it
Thank you for the Contest.

5 Likes

@DivaMarie john already posted, Hes got one!LOLOL I thought about that as well since KSG is in his screen name…

4 Likes

@goblin he said he doesn’t need any. We’ll see what I can do with it.

5 Likes

course, many thanks go out to Chris, for donating the parts, and Kona for setting it all up and putting up with us high octane line jumping fellows…

5 Likes

Well Shoot ! Add it to the next Prize Bundle/ Contest ! Please and Thank you !

6 Likes

Thanks guys, a couple of you offered me an adapter. You guys are the greatest!

But I am actually pretty well set up on the KSGs and don’t need 'em.

May I recommend Peyote or RegT if they still active and around? I recall both of them had new KSGs and were interested in choke adapters.

Thank you all again…it was fun to watch!

6 Likes

Btw…am I the only one who was awed by the level of detail in Buck’s response? In a way it is almost scary! (Even I forgot that @Texprep M1A started life as a Springfield and wasn’t a CMP purchase?)

@GOBLIN is watching you! :astonished:

5 Likes

my curse brother, whatever i see/read i remember the details. cant remember what i need at the vegetable stand, 5 min after i left the house, or if i cut the stove off 5 min after i left, but i see details. it can be trying at times, for perfect paint,polishing/welding and machining. remember, Perfection is the enemy of good…:smiling_imp:

ya know that wild uncle everyone has, that remembers the names, date, and faces of those involved that got drunk on moonshine, and put the cow in the church belfry late one sat night, because it would be hilarious the next mornin :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp: im that guy. not popular at family gatherings…

6 Likes