MCARBO KSG Choke Adapter Giveaway!

Greetings Brotherhood! Exciting times were living in! @ChrisNelson has generously donated SIX KSG Choke Adapters for an exclusive giveaway right here on the forum! This contest will be run a little bit different than past ones so

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING RULES CAREFULLY

All members are eligible for this contest. Throughout the following week there will be FOUR questions each one handcrafted by one of the moderators here @wedge, @boomchucker, @texprep, and @kona

These questions will be randomly dropped HERE throughout the week. All of these questions the answers can be found somewhere on the forum.

DO NOT POST YOUR ANSWERS UNTIL SUNDAY FEB., 24th at 5PM EST

You MUST post all 4 answers in the same single post with no edits.

I will post in this thread “WE ARE LIVE, SUBMIT YOUR ANSWERS! when you can officially play your answers.

This is a scavenger hunt and the most fair way to run it is to allow everyone the same amount of time to receive the questions and find the answers.

DO NOT POST ANY COMMENTS OR ANSWERS IN THIS THREAD UNTIL FEB 24, AT 5PM EST AFTER I HAVE GIVEN THE OFFICIAL START. ANY POSTS BEFORE THEN WILL BE DELETED TO MINIMIZE CLUTTER

The first SIX members with the correct 4 answers will win 1 KSG Choke Adapter!

If you have an idea for a future contest or would like to donate to a future contest, please message one of the moderators. Doing so will ensure the authenticity of the contest and provide clear and defined rules for participation.

Win or lose, be a good sport and the contests will continue!

GOOD LUCK!!!

10 Likes

This kitchen tables starting to become famous haha

13 Likes

QUESTION #1

What did Wedge fly in the Navy?

REMEMBER TO SAVE YOUR ANSWERS UNTIL THE CONTEST OPENS ON FEBRUARY 24, 5PM EST

9 Likes

QUESTION #2

Texprep has a match grade M1 Garand. Who is the manufacturer of his model?

8 Likes

QUESTION #3

Boomchucker recently destroyed a racing clutch in a mini bike. How much did that racing clutch cost?

8 Likes

QUESTION #4

What is Konas favorite handgun ever?

6 Likes

Today’s the day boys! Set your watches!

6 Likes

Contest starts in 20 min. Please wait for my signal boys

2 Likes

#1 Wedge flew helicopters, he beat the air into submission! SH60B SEA HAWK
#2 Texas Prep’s NMG rifle? match grade M1 Garand , rebuilt by CMP as a national match grade, using a National Match Grade Barrel and op rod, and NMG sights. Original manufacture Springfield Armory
#3 Boomchucker 1973 LiL Indian minibike. 150$ Racing clutch was cooked running offroad…he bought 2 kits, built em, then put more of a engine in em, something about lot of speed on teeny weenie wheels…
#4Kona Lionheart LH9, based on the Dawoo DP51 Made in ROK , also, just for conversation Kona is a SIG SAUER fanboy ( self admitted) He just got the Xchange kit for his P320 compact,
aspires to own a MPX-PCC that weighs in at 6.63lbs. also would love to have a 552 SIG dmanit jumped the signal…

2 Likes

#1 Sikorski SH-60B Seahawk
#2 Springfield Armory BONUS: Rebuilt by the CMP
#3 $150 Clutch BONUS: A 1973 Lil Indian
#4 Tristar T-120 BONUS: You have 2 of them

4 Likes

It won’t let me post. WE ARE LIVE, SUBMIT YOUR ANSWERS!

4 Likes

#1…SH-60B HELO
#2…Springfield Armory
#3…$150.00
#4…Tristar T-120 9mm

4 Likes

1 SH-60bs
2 springfield armory
3$150.00
4Tristr 9mm

4 Likes

#1 Sikorski SH-60B Seahawk
#2 Springfield Armory BONUS: Rebuilt by the CMP
#3 $150 Clutch BONUS: A 1973 Lil Indian
#4 Tristar T-120 BONUS: You have 2 of them.

4 Likes

I saw you @gatekeeper lol it wouldn’t let me post it kept saying “body of thread is unclear.” Whatever that means. You’re fine where you played ahead of me.

2 Likes

Thank you. Must be 20 characters…

2 Likes

@Kona your post symbol came up, I hit mine trying to time it, like on a Christmas tree, and tripped the light ,and probably your post brother… enjoyed the game though!!!:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

4 Likes

@GOBLIN Boy I tell Ya that was faster than any Lights’ You Guy’s were ON IT’:sunglasses:

3 Likes

@DivaMarie

@GOBLIN He jumped! He jumped! :grinning:

4 Likes

Ugh, I hate different timezones… . Guess I posted too soon. For what its worth…

1. Helo, SH-60B Seahawk
  2. Springfield Armory rebuilt by CMP
  3. $150
  4. Tri star T-120 or Lionheart LH9
4 Likes