MCarbo Hammer Spring Weight and CGW FP and FPS

Hi, just purchased the MCARBO spring kit for my P-07. About halfway through the install. Have the reduced power firing pin block spring in (and did some sanding/polishing on the FPB as part of that) and the hammer spring which was a god send based on some dry fire (on to the internals next but too darn cold to work in the garage right now…). Two questions was hoping to get some input on: 1) I know (or think I know) that the factory hammer spring for the P-07 is 20#, can someone tell me what # the hammer spring is in the MCARBO P-07 kit (probably around 15# I’m guessing); and 2) instead of installing the reduced power firing pin spring with the MC kit, I installed the CGW extended firing pin and their reduced power FPS and was wondering if anyone has done this, run into issues etc.? I have not had time to take it to the range but figured that the weights of the FPS from CGW to MCARBO had to be pretty close. Any input appreciated. I’ve watched the MCARBO install video a million times now but any other tips/tricks appreciated on any other tuning while I’ve got it disassembled. Apologies if I missed the answers to in previous posts. I did search…

2 Likes