MCARBO Coupon Code?

Excited to be part of the brotherhood! I just got my KSG and was going to order a bunch of stuff from MCARBO to make it what it should be. Do they ever send out coupon codes?

I got one, but it did not work. It was OU812… maybe it will work for you?

1 Like

Oh you ate one 2 Van Halen. I will give a shot

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum. This is pretty much what you will need to expect from this group LOL

3 Likes

Usually on the holidays. Especially the patriotic ones. 4th of July, Veterans Day, Memorial Day and such. But they only last the weekend.

7 Likes

@GaGunGuy As you will see from this thread the typical pattern to expect is 2-5 smartass replies eventually followed by a legitimate answer to your question. With maybe a random squirrel pic thrown in.

10 Likes

Name one. Just one.

All of mine.

7 Likes

Like the funny joke thread, doing so would throw us into part 2.

3 Likes

I never would have figured that one out. Probably because David Lee Roth’s voice is like nails on a chalkboard for me

3 Likes

Does the random squirrel pic actually mean anything? If it does, I missed that.

2 Likes

The random squirrel pics have kinda became the undercover mascots for the brotherhood and most times will pull even the worse of train wrecks back on track most times :joy:

4 Likes

You anger the overt chunky chinchilla with suck speak…

3 Likes

Labor day is just around the corner, I guess I will wait until then. :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Life is filled with surprise. You may die tomorrow. So here, use this…

Feel free to share it with others.

8 Likes

My favorite gun accessory. It has never failed me yet. Ranks way up there with the fabled New Gun Brick.

4 Likes

There is a coupon code thread here.
I think there is a code that is always good.

4 Likes
2 Likes

So much for a labor day coupon code! :unamused:

Don’t fret yet. They usually come out the day before and only last the weekend. You’ll have maybe a 24 hour window, but it WILL be there.

S Waiting
Still Waiting :slight_smile:

4 Likes