M*CARBO Brotherhood

Mcarbo and USPS...Bermuda triangle

Anybody have any issues with usps “losing” your gun parts? Mcarbo shipped my sub2k parts over 2 weeks ago and tracking has them traveling everywhere but to me. I’ve reached out to mcarbo and usps but having no luck getting a response.

This is the 2nd time I’ve had usps “misplace” my gun related items. Curious if when mcarbo ships do they package it in a way that makes it’s obvious its gun stuff?

7 Likes

@Jrock81 Not just gun parts but USPS has been a mess lately. I look at tracking history on items I’ve purchased and they are travelling all over the place. I have one item (not gun related) that has been sitting in Saint Paul, MN for two weeks now, seller had to open a USPS case file.

6 Likes

I’ve placed 5 or 6 orders with MCARBO that all shipped via USPS and all arrived perfectly and on time. Maybe just a local issue to your area? someone “In the Know” working at the USPS that recognizes the MCARBO packaging (US Flag stickers on white plastic shipper sleeves) Plus the M*CARBO name twice on the shipping label. Just a theory.

1 Like

@Jrock81 Jason, I’ve had my Mcarbo parts go from Florida to Seattle Washington before finally arriving in WV. I don’t think my parts could have traveled any further in the U.S. Gotta hand it to the U.S.P.S. for the stupid $hit they do.

7 Likes

Yeah it’s crazy. My parts arrived at my local post office a day after shipping…then sat there for 5 days before being sent off somewhere else. They arrived back at my local office 2 days ago and are sitting again. I opened a case with usps but I’m not very hopeful that they will figure it out.

5 Likes

MCarbo has always provided me with outstanding service. That said, since the Covid, any and all shipping has been fubared. One particular anomaly I now find, my items will get caught in a loop, bypassing me several times as the package goes up and down the freeway, past my community before somebody finally gets it right. I suspect it has to do more with the current mess than anything else.

8 Likes

I have the issue with Customs. I ordered a thread converter for one of my pistols and a recoil lug spanner wrench for a project Im in the middle of. I ordered them the same day. they opened the package with the thread converter and then sent it on its way. the wrench has been in their grubby little hands since july 20. seems funny to me

5 Likes

I recently had a parcel pass within 1/4 mile of my house 4 times in less than 24 hours, passed back and forth between 2 distribution centers, passing over the 4.3 mile long WPL bridge and paying a toll each time…and it still took another two days to arrive at my door. The token blame is COVID, maybe, but it’s pretty clear their logistics engineers have their heads up their own a$$es, regardless…

I don’t totally buy the COVID excuse as I’ve had plenty of deliveries arrive on time and some a day early.

8 Likes

Now I wonder why the USPS runs billion dollar plus deficits every year while charging shipping rates that are barely competitive???

7 Likes

I have some parts for my rover (2 packages from different sellers) that have been sitting for 3 days 2 hrs from me. Well it’s been saying it’s in transit but no idea where. So it’s not just gun parts.

On the flip side ups had a mechanical breakdown this morning and still had one of my packages delivered 2 days early.

5 Likes

Y’all know this is really about ensuring our confidence in an election by mail.

14 Likes

No doubt. That didn’t occur to me but it’s a great point.

6 Likes

Bingeaux! Eleventy!!1!!

If the USPS’ performance isn’t worthy of contempt, why won’t anyone mail in their winning million-dollar lottery ticket?

9 Likes

I had a APEX bit for a H@K, come within 13 miles of the house, and end up 7 days later in Topeka Kansas…7 days later…un-deliverable. took 3 times to get it here…

8 Likes

:grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

Is that French? :rofl:

5 Likes

Lol, had tha same issue Midway not long ago, Went to CA than to my town and sat in limbo for 10 days here, but it gets better than they sent it to NYC before they sent it back to my town and finally delivered. Total shipping transient time 17 days.

5 Likes

I’ve had really long order turnaround times from Midway and Optics Planet lately, no matter the courier or service paid for. If I order from them now I just figure I won’t see it for at least 2-3 weeks. If you’re really lucky, your stuff will get shipped UPS SurePost…you can get your delivery jacked up by both UPS and the USPS…but it’s saving someone money. Sure as feck wasn’t me… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

6 Likes

@chilipepper

I placed an order for an “in stock” item to Optics Planet four weeks ago and just got notice item is preparing to ship.

4 Likes

That’s why we call them F$&@ Ups.
Easily the worst service out there.

4 Likes

Well, at least they’re consistent…that’s something, eh? :laughing:

3 Likes