M*CARBO Brotherhood

MCarbo 3rd Anniversary Match April 2021

Congratulations on the 3rd anniversary of the forum. Thanks to the moderators and of course @ChrisNelson for running a tight ship for us like minded individuals to share tips, tricks and ideas.

No change of the rules. Open to all forum members, their spouse/domestic partner/boy friend/girl friend/children and grand children. Heck, even great grandkids. Five rounds per target, shoot as many as you want but only one target per division for score. Irons still receive the bonus points in the rifle divisions. Shoot as many or as few divisions as you wish. Notice the return of the X ring for the 100yd shooters.

Sharpshooter Rules & Guidelines Rev 10-2020.pdf - Google Drive

All Handgun, 25yd and 50yd Divisions will be shooting this target. Bunny.pdf - Google Drive

Optionally, the above divisions may shoot this target. Anniversary.pdf - Google Drive

100yd Divisions will be shooting this target. Anniversary-100yd.pdf - Google Drive

Good luck and good shooting.

EDIT: The bunny target is now open to all divisions, you may still shoot the standard offering if you wish.

7 Likes

If any of y’all submit the cute bunny… I am muting you. It’s so cute.

9 Likes

I don’t know, that looks pretty dangerous to me. :wink:

7 Likes

Not sure why the bunny head shots are only 6 and 8 points. My girlfriend said head shots are worth much more. :innocent:

7 Likes

@festus gonna try and get in on this one. HG2.

8 Likes

@TexasEskimo die slow bunny! Ever seen Fatal Attraction?

8 Likes

Here’s a little known outtake from the movie…

So yeah… blast the freakin’ bunny!

4 Likes

9 Likes

Too late. Prepping my target for submission now!

7 Likes

I guess I inadvertently made this the bunny challenge. Lol. :heart::rabbit2::dart:

7 Likes

Breaking news!!! The bunny target is now allowed for the 100yd divisions!!! You may chose the standard target as with the other divisions.

8 Likes

Bunny Lives Matter. :rabbit2::heart:

6 Likes

Quick question…
Is the light of the bunny ear 10, and the dark zero? Or score 10 anywhere on the ear?

3 Likes

Wow Josh… thanks for having my six and taking the pressure off me. :innocent:

It depends on how @Festus shoots. Then he’ll make the call. :rofl:

2 Likes

The entire ear is 10, each ear. The top of the head from the white up is 6 points. the white part itself is 8 points. the arm and the tail to the left of it is 8 points, the hand and the egg it’s holding is 9, the tummy is 6, each leg is 7, the feet are 9, and the center egg is 10X (bonus .1 point).

4 Likes

I assumed that was your take , based on your posted target, but i didnt see it specified. Everywhere else other than the right foot has a single color in its scoring zone.
Sorry, i have a tendency toward over complicating things, and nit-picking. :nerd_face::nerd_face:

2 Likes

Nose should have an 11 point value.

2 Likes