M*CARBO Brotherhood

May 2021 HG1 Targets - 10 yard Rimfire Handgun

7 Likes

Great group. I have the same firearm and really like it though I am not as accurate as you. The 22/45 is a bit heavy but it is a tack driver. If I were buying again, I would probably get one of the lighter versions.

2 Likes

Thanks, arthritis was being particularly nice to me yesteday. The Mk IV is heavy but I think that’s part of what makes it accurate. Its only downside is its magazines. Unless you manually tip the first bullet up, it’ll nosedive and misfeed. After that it’s okay, but I have 4 mags and they all do it so to me it’s a design flaw.

3 Likes

I’m getting better, but I’m not quite caught up with the competition yet. I’m having lots of fun, and that’s what counts.

4 Likes

Nothing wrong with that target - anything on the paper would be a hit on an attacker. I like the TX-22.

4 Likes

My May entry.

3 Likes

Bought an SR-22 for the wife because she’s recoil sensitive. Liked it enough to buy one of my own. I did polish the sear and hammer, and removed that damn magazine disconnect. :grin:

I like the pistol. It’s a good training gun and cheaper to shoot than larger caliber pistols. If I could only get cheap .22 ammo.

2 Likes

Can’t compete with @phuzzy42 but here is my submission. I actually shot a tighter group on another target, but a flyer killed the score.

4 Likes

The “trick” is to bring 50 targets - one of them will be good just by chance. LOL Seriously, it was just a good day that day with a superior firearm that shoots much better than the shooter.

2 Likes

Hi guys, here’s my may HG 1 target for May. 47 points this month. Good luck and good shooting.

Shine on

3 Likes