Match Talk. A place for "match contest" conversation 🎯

Reminder, the 27th of November 2022 is last call for this month. Poker target is in the works, might be done by December’s announcement.

5 Likes

Couple items of business to discuss.

First, next Sunday, the 27th is the final day for November 2022’s targets. Hope those that haven’t yet, have an opportunity to do some shooting. With the holiday and an overload of family…

Next, the wife says thanks for the support and she’s happy to be scored in her own division.

And…wait for it… We’ve been able to secure another M*Carbo gift certificate for this year. Watch for the announcement of 2022’s season winner, January 2023 along with the final YTD post.

Big thanks to all, good luck and good shooting!

9 Likes

That phrase is like red meat to @TexasEskimo LOL You might want to post a fat squirrel to distract him.

5 Likes

Ya know… the Mrs could always just become a member…

5 Likes

Sure…and when she sees how we behave, she might not let our buddy @Festus out to play any more out of fear we’re potentially a bad influence.

3 Likes

Potentially??? I’ll take the over-under on that.

5 Likes

:rofl: this came to mind when I read that…

7 Likes

Thats giving us more credit than we deserve😂

I was more or less assuming shes immune to standard gun forum buffoonery, based her obvious selection of man.

4 Likes

I was being bit conservative with my word selection, I’ll not make that mistake again. That said, he may have been damaged goods before he joined here, in which case I don’t really see how we’re at fault.

Fair point, or maybe he’s just tolerable, wealthier than we realize and hung like a shire horse…everybody’s needs are different. :rofl:

4 Likes

I’ve always found him “just tolerable” but have no opinion on the other claims. LOL

3 Likes

Sounds like a highbrow put down, “I found him tolerable, just…”. :rofl:

2 Likes

I was pulling the remington 597 back out few minutes ago figured id see if i could do a little more fine tuning on the scope. Noticed the sling stud mounted bipod i added was loose. Then seen the sling stud was all but pulled out of the poly stock. Holes completely stripped. So now to order some new sling studs with the fine threads and lock nuts for inside of stock. Ive allready got the hole filled with heavy duty epoxy drying. Once studs gets here next week ill drill new holes and fix this issue from ever happening again.

7 Likes