M*CARBO Brotherhood

Magpul Drum Mag

Magpul is releasing a D50 type drum mag for Glock and Scorpion style mags in the summer of 2020. But it says it is NOT compatible with Glock pistols, only pcc that use Glock style magazines. Something about the weight of the mag and the Glock mag release system. I’m not sure how the mag release works on the AR9s, but the S2K is pretty much the same as the pistol. So I’m wondering if it would be incompatible with the S2K also? I would probably get one otherwise, ya know, for those SHTF moments. And fun. So just wondering.

6 Likes
8 Likes

Looks interesting, I’ll wait for the reviews. I wonder about the balance with 50 loaded rounds. I’m satisfied with happy sticks !

9 Likes

I initially thought that I would buy one when they became available, but I know that I can buy a lot more 33 round stick magazines for what Magpul is going to charge for that drug magazine.

7 Likes

Guess ill have to pick one of these up…

7 Likes

Probably 3 happy sticks to 1 50 rounder is my guess. It resembles a look at me item for the range.

10 Likes

Wasn’t Impressed with mine, Put maybe 100 rounds thru before the Internal main Spring Assembly took a Dive! I’ll stay with the Happy Sticks Thank You. :sunglasses:

7 Likes