M*CARBO Brotherhood

Made In The Shade (Sunglasses)

It’s summertime! And everybody knows that the coolest Brothers on the planet reside here at MCARBO Forum. We are the trendsetters. Fashionistas with style. We create, they follow!

What brand of sunglasses do you sport? Foster Grant or Ray Bans. Gucci or Oakley…?? Wraparounds or horn rims?? Cheap sunglasses or big buck Maui Jim’s…??

Get them selfie sticks out. Let’s see’em on and in action! :sunglasses:

9 Likes

Ray Ban Caravans. G-15 lenses, gunmetal and gold frames in 55x15, three pairs. Only sunglasses that seem to fit my narrow/pin head. :sunglasses:

10 Likes

Goofy looking , old man style, prescription, transition glasses.:sunglasses:

10 Likes

@Boomchucker @chilipepper @Don68 ( Vuarnet’s Cat Eyes ) Blue Plastic Frames,had them since 80’s Sun valley ID.

9 Likes

My scrip glasses help with transitions. Brand?? But these were my riding glasses till I broke the daily pair a second time.

11 Likes

@Boomchucker Ray Ban new Wayfarer polarized
and Oakley

9 Likes

Ray Ban Aviators forever! Got three pair. I’ve had my black pair since ‘97.

10 Likes

Costas…not sure which model. My 2nd pair since my 1st pair stolen!!

10 Likes

Costa Del Mar and pelagic I have like 8 pairs of Costa’s

10 Likes

Look at my Stylistic Brothers. Just like I pictured’em! I already had a precise vision of @Dred coasting in the room to Morcheeba soundtrack, but the rest of ya’s got some real chick magnetism going on too.:sunglasses:

9 Likes

@Boomchucker Well if that’s case, it must be my personality they don’t like…:rofl:

9 Likes

Well if that’s the case, just don’t say too much. Tell her you’re in the MCARBO Brotherhood. That should do the trick.:smile:

8 Likes

either gargoyle’s or KD’s, KD’s i carry at the shop, they do well for under 20$ glasses, if I turn my head and a pair blows off on a test ride, i dont even turn around. pull out another set off the rack and pay the register :+1:
now my sunday go to meeting sunglasses, I have a set of gargoyle polarized Havoc, and 1 set of Gargoyle outriders polarized… they are my favorite.
thus unless im going somewhere special they live in their case in the gunsafe.

years ago I bought 2 pair of ray ban pilot sunglasses, and a set of shooting glasses, in panama. I shipped em home. they lived in their cases for years, I was gone all the time.
finally wore em each pair lasted me 1 day before i either broke em, or lost em. due mostly from taking the wraparounds off, setting em down, and seems the lil bastards would grow legs and wander off…
thus both sets of the gargoyles have a piece of vacuum line between the arms, they hang on my neck when not on…

9 Likes

Wow,

I had tried for months to get people to send pictures of themselves here and all it took was ONE mentioning SUNGLASSES before a ‘slew of you’ came out of your closets!!! :grin:

8 Likes

raybans

Here is a picture of me (Made in the shade) about 2 years ago. Not bad for 50 year old, I wish… It was taken 2 years ago and 30 lbs heavier! :+1:

9 Likes

@lonewolf Looking good. Seems like most people in the Brotherhood have beards. : :dark_sunglasses: :+1: :bearded_person:

8 Likes

@godallmighty

GUILTY… Many of us have ridden Harleys, too??? I bet we share more than we think in common… :innocent:

8 Likes

Oh I’m a Gray Beard and a Hairback if I let it go. Ray Bans roll with me either way :smile:

9 Likes

The White Beard Old Man of the Sea’ Vuarnet’s forever !:rofl:

9 Likes

If only it were that easy…plus, being a terminal bachelor and working from home, my social skills degrade rather quickly…grunting and point whilst shoveling food directly from plate to mouth is apparently unacceptable in public these days…who knew? :grinning:

Honestly, I can’t blame the fairer sex for kicking me to the curb…I’m pushing 50 and clearly untrainable…:rofl:

8 Likes