M&P Trigger (not kit)

Looking to replace my MP2.0 trigger with a trigger that doesn’t have a hinge safety.

Anyone know if I can just get the trigger itself? I am not a fan of the hinge safety and want a trigger just like a p365.

Any info would be greatly appreciated

1 Like

I had an Apex Tactical trigger kit in my M&P 2.0. Trigger was great, but I sold it on 'cause I found the safety slipped off too many times in my holster. (Disclosure - I’m a 1911 type fudd so I need a thumb safety for my grip to feel “right.”. No thumb safety and my brain forces/requires a visual confirmation that all is well with the pistol I’ve mounted. Muscle memory can be a monster.

The kit was not difficult to install. The only PITA is removing the rear sight to complete the installation.

1 Like

Looking to get a trigger without this guy:

1 Like

I don’t know of anyone offering a “safety” delete trigger. Best I found replaced the hinge with a dingus.

3 Likes

I appreciate it. I don’t see one, and on another forum people were worried about drop firing. I am not so much, but alas I am just not the biggest fan of how this trigger safety is no flus when the trigger is pulled, so you feel it every squeeze.

2 Likes

You mean other than just pushing out the pin and "deleting " it?

1 Like

That’s no good because the trigger would have a gap

2 Likes

Ok, so just epoxy the safety flush in the depressed position.
Obviously i cant recommend disabling safety devices, but it aint rocket science to do if you want to.

1 Like

I appreciate the tips. I’m just a fan of the P07/365X triggers and understand the difference between the striker and hammer stuff… but the MP trigger just feels a little eh on the finger after many rounds. I’ll live with it for now, either way.

Thx

2 Likes

The nice thing with the CORE setup is you don’t have to remove the rear sight, it has a cover bolted under the red dot. Super easy with the MCarbo. I’ve been drawing it at the house empty and getting on target with my free time just to break the muscle memory myself. The pistol is great; the only issue is the trigger feels like I have a tumor on my finger :joy:

1 Like