My sub 2k was made June 2019. Did the complete package myself. I noticed when disassembling grip to dismantle both grips, the original keltec screws on grip were definitely not tight. Following along step-by-step made things simple for me,exept when it came time to place the grip halves together. I did not look closely at design of trigger spring, so had a little problem until I figured it out. When I applied red lock tote because that was all I had available at the time, I tightened the grip screws too tight, and ran into a couple of issues for doing this. I called the next day and was told red locktite is permanent, but blue is temporary. I went to the hardware store, bought the blue and proceeded to back out each individual screw, drop some blue on the threads and screw them back in. If I couldn’t back screw out because it was spinning, and the other one was backing out instead, I tightened that screw, twisted the screw back and forth the screw I was trying to back out that was spinning. After doing all the screws, I then placed an Allen key on both sides of the same pin, spun both back and forth and guestimated the torque I encountered when I first disassembled the grip. I also put a little gun oil, (I use LSA), where the trigger guard rubs/pivots on the grip. Couldn’t work any better.