M*CARBO Brotherhood

M*CARBO sling mount usage?

Just got mine in the mail today and it’s mounted. Very nicely made part, as expected. Now, I’m a noob with this type of sling mount. For those of you who have this one or something very similar, how are you running your slings? Long/short? Which side of the tube/receiver are you connecting your quick disconnect mount? I have the rear of my sling clipped to the loop at the bottom of the buttstock. Pictures would be most appreciated. Thanks! :+1:

3 Likes

@Wedge I use a Magpul MS4 Gen2 Multi-Mission w/dual QD Swivels sling on the M*CARBO mount. Mine is setup as a single point attachment on the left side as I am right handed. Sorry, no can do pics.

4 Likes

Sling is on the left for right handed use. Long to put it on then I cinch it tight so the gun sits high on my chest, buttstock right at my shoulder, just tilt up for easy sight picture acquisition.:boom::boom:

7 Likes

Thanks, guys. That’s exactly the direction I’m going. Single point sling attached on the left side. I currently have a two point sling with clips on each end, so they’ll clip down to the single D ring I have on my quick disconnect mount.

5 Likes

I still need that MCARBO sling mount. It’s the only MCARBO upgrade I’m missing. Lol

2 Likes

I put mine on the right side of the mount, I’m a lefty.

IMG_20180516_194239482%20(640x338)

4 Likes

:ok_hand: I use the exact same configuration and it functions very well.

4 Likes

Very similar set up on mine except I use a push button quick detach.

5 Likes