M*CARBO Brotherhood

M*CARBO RADIO: (What Are You Listening To?)

@SnuffySmiff George Thorogood used to play in Boise every other year.

Yep, that’s a fact. Nuf’ said.

just play some barry manilow that will get rid of them:rofl::joy::rofl:

more Warren does bluegrass

some New Orleans blues

Tom Petty may he RIP

The Derek Trucks Band with Gregg Allman

@ hunter1916 just play some barry manilow that will get rid of them:rofl::joy::rofl:

LOL-don’t I wish!!! But… …living here in Podunkville where the gd sheriff is presently in rehab (according to rumors…) not much is being done but scheduled “hearings” at 2 week intervals…

yeah, that’s the kind of silly bullshit I’m dealing with, ALONG with the crap going on here. There is about to be an “incident” -real soon and it ain’t gonna be pretty…

@jeffing65

Yeah, we were about 12 rows from the stage and we all were on our feet the entire show-no warm up band either! They played a solid 3 and a half hours-I was all tuckered out by the end! Dunno if he’s still touring (just realized this was back around 1985 and George has got to be getting on up there!?!) but if you get the chance, GO- it is worth it!

Everyone I know that had seen him, said the exact same thing.:smile::+1:

@hunter 1916 along with anyone else interested

Well, I’ll just be damned! The Sheriff’s deputy just now showed up and put the two crackheads OUT!!!

I reckon the judge listened better than I expected!!!

Free at last! Free at last! Thank God Almighty, I am finally free at last!

@SnuffySmiff Hallelujah!! LOL Good way to close out the month, eh?:man_dancing::man_dancing::man_dancing:

Couldn’t ask for anything better! Heck, this is better than any lottery!

@SnuffySmiff you want to get people to move on heres how you do it now this only works in cases of the property is is out on its own ,well you get a truck and trailer fill it with offal park and unhitch trailer outside property and leave it there this works best in warm climate 3 weeks at most they will move on

@SnuffySmiff :+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::star_struck:

@Boomchucker Another song from the year you were begging mom and dad to let you go see CCR. LOL :wink::sunglasses:

Ha! I’ve been meaning to post some WP! Never saw them but do like a LOT of their stuff!

Bruce Katz Band (never heard of them before today)

The infamous John Mayall and the Bluesbreakers-Grits ain’t Groceries
(oh yes they is-I know they are-‘cuz I was born n’ raised on grits!)

George Thorogood covers a slow Stone’s tune-No Expectations
(and does it quite well!)

It’s the Little Feat hour on DJ.net! Here is ‘Willin’ (Live)’
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k52A0nQH3E0

Little Feat ‘Spanish Moon’

No need for any intro-the infamous Joe Cocker does ‘With a little Help From My Friends’ (may he RIP)

One of my all time fav tunes-Humble Pie’s cover of Dr. John’s ‘I Walk on Gilded Splinters’
kinda long but oh so worth it!