M*CARBO RADIO: (What Are You Listening To?) 🎧

If ya can’t have Duane and Dickey, Haynes and Trucks is a very worthy substitute!

4 Likes
4 Likes
4 Likes

neat vid of an old one-hit wonder

5 Likes

I had the “barrel” album:

4 Likes

I like it Festus :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

3 Likes

Pretty cool that this is just vocals, bass, keys & drums…

5 Likes

Thats a band I discovered late. Really like some of their stuff. Original sound, a blend of Rush, Pink Floyd, and maybe even King Crimson.

2 Likes
4 Likes

Not gonna lie. I have a thing for rocker girls and for Japanese girls. Combining them is detrimental to my health…

6 Likes

Can’t say it’s my style, but I think you’ll find a friend in brother @CatFood

7 Likes

@Dred,
Thats a new band for me. Reminds me of Island music. Specifically, Jamaica. Little jazz and reggae mixed together.

2 Likes

I sure hope them girls are older than they look or I could be accused of being a pervert.

3 Likes

Without sounding like I’m stereotyping, it seems like Asian people age well. Yeah, there’s been times I’ve come across provocative photos of Asian women and thought to myself “I really hope she’s 18+ or I’m going to feel dirty”

3 Likes

That video was posted 9 years ago and the tall lead had turned 19 shortly before that. So she’s mid-late 20’s. Safe!

3 Likes

@Locke I know how you feel. Baby Metal is awesome, they split up a bit ago but have released a few teasers they are getting back together again. Band-Maid and Doll$box are my fav!

Also give Wagakki band a try too, great use of instruments and traditional singing.

1 Like

Wagakki and LiSA as well as Band-aid come up in my Pandora radio quite often. I’m looking for a few songs I like.
I’m glad that Babymetal is getting back together.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Funny that you mentioned King Crimson - Gavin Harrison (drummer) also plays with them. Here’s another band he’s a member of, really cool & relaxed vibe…