M*CARBO RADIO: (What Are You Listening To?) 🎧

If you don’t like the Chili Peppers, you probably won’t like these…

4 Likes

Warning for some spicy language if you’re at work or near impressionable wee ones.

At first I thought maybe the joke thread since it’s comedy, but I’m listening to it as well, so posted here. First, a bit of firearm related comedy from Bill Burr…

…and his thoughts on “the most difficult job in the world”.

3 Likes

“If you’ve successfully moved to the mountains…that’s good enough” :face_with_monocle:

“These beautiful mountains are the last stop before heaven” :pray:

“The mountains are the islands, the forests are the oceans and the bears are the sharks.” :scream:

2 Likes

I’m digging her…:eye::+1::musical_score:

How to make millions of $$$ and get your chicks for free?!! Without making your own song? :stuck_out_tongue::heart_eyes:

And all under 2 minutes! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I don’t blame him one bit! I’d have done the same thing

and yes, I still miss Tom Petty…

5 Likes
8 Likes

Too funny. It’s Southern Rock Day - already listened to two of that three today on my streaming playlist.

5 Likes

Festus.
Your pick Spirit In the Sky and this one Radar Love use to keep me awake sometimes on midnight shift. You just can’t be still with these two IMO.lol

Larry

6 Likes

I don’t think I’ve ever seen the Money Man in here. Eddie deserves a listen (RIP)…

Here’s the one everyone knows (live). Saw him in concert a dozen years ago and it was a great night.

7 Likes

The Doobie Brothers’ original drummer John Hartman dead aged 72 (msn.com)

The Tragic Death Of Doobie Brothers Drummer John Hartman (msn.com)

7 Likes
4 Likes

I’ve been sitting here trying to decide what “Doobie Brothers” songs I might post, and I’m finding myself at a loss.
This will be my post.

There are so many exceptional and worthy takes.

From here I leave it in your hands.

7 Likes

Hadn’t heard “Gimme Some Water” in a long time. Nice!

5 Likes

yeah, I’m still learnin’

3 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

6 Likes