M*CARBO RADIO: (What Are You Listening To?) 🎧

Rip Michael Lee Aday

5 Likes

That was the most epic onstage battle… ever. :+1:

6 Likes

Still a big pat benatar fan. One of the original gals who made stretchy pants sexy. I also must add Heart to this lady rock list you guys are workin on.

8 Likes

Yeah, that song came out about the time I began seeing my first ex-wife. Great song but WAY to close to home…

4 Likes

This language you use, it would seem to suggest their are additional ex-wives…

…and some Drenge to fulfill the musical obligations…

5 Likes

Just two marriages, total. Twice was more than enough for me. On the first one we dated for 2.5 years and by the end of 14 months of married hell I was indeed ‘praying for the world to end…’ Went 12 years before trying it again and it lasted almost 14 years. But I’m done and too old to ever bother with that foolishness again!

7 Likes
8 Likes

If we’re themed with 80’s rocker chicks…I offer up this…

8 Likes

I still have the cassette lol

4 Likes
7 Likes

Me Too!
My problem is, I don’t put in the dedicated practice it takes to see if I’m even skilled enough to try to master it.

2 Likes

Been spinning a little Beck tonight/morning???
Here’s a sweet pick I can’t imagine me not posting long ago, but I’m not sure I ever have. So, enjoy either way.

3 Likes
4 Likes
2 Likes

JP “Big Bopper” Richardson RIP Died Feb 3rd, 1959

Buddy Holly RIP Died Feb 3rd, 1959

Richie Valens RIP Died Feb 3rd, 1959

AKA “The Day the Music Died”

10 Likes

These guys are cool. Three chords and some attitude. Not everyones cup of tea, but if you came up in the late 70’s and early 80’s you heard ‘em. Sentimental favorites. Joey Ramone was quite likely the ugliest front man in rock n roll history, but that doesn’t matter a lick. Good ol’ fun punk rock.

8 Likes
3 Likes

Night jam

3 Likes

Once again, the Universe and Mother Nature provides evidence undeniable.

It’s really hard to go wrong with some pretty girls.
And the nice legs aren’t bad either.

Good Feeling/Price Tag- Elle & The Pocket Belles - YouTube

3 Likes
6 Likes