M*CARBO Brotherhood

M*CARBO RADIO: (What Are You Listening To?) 🎧

King of the lap steel, he’s mighty good.

3 Likes
4 Likes
1 Like
5 Likes

It never ceases to amaze me how an established guitar player creates such a distinct recognizable sound.

3 Likes

@Stircrayzy Warren Haynes sound is incredibly distinct. I count him among the great guitar masters.

3 Likes

Time for music that fits almost 100 years :wink:
See how many stars bring back a memories , good :innocent: bad :japanese_goblin:

Larry :grinning:

4 Likes

Dare you to watch and not tap your finger of foot. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Larry :innocent:

4 Likes

Speaking of a unique sound-the Reverend Peyton has a slide style all his very own! He’s a collector of rare vintage guitars, owns a damn bunch of them and he knows how to play the hell out of one-unlike anyone else you’ve ever heard. The Rev. Peyton and His Big damn band has now released 14 albums with some surprising success! Along with some oddly unique music vids. And yes, that’s his wife Breezy playing the washboard…

4 Likes

Ya know, as much as this dude is a total goofball whack job… he sure can wail on a guitar. I just forget to give him credit sometimes.

6 Likes
4 Likes

Virginia Beach, VA band AT WAR - Ordered To Kill (1986) New Renaissance Records {GWD90550} spins on the turntable as I prepare for a little firearm cleaning. Thrash Metal with almost a Motorhead flair about them.

3 Likes
4 Likes

RIP Ricky Lee Reynolds-BOA guitarist, dead @ 72

2 Likes

Two of their very best that are rarely ever heard any more…

2 Likes