M*CARBO Brotherhood

M*CARBO RADIO: (What Are You Listening To?) 🎧

2 Likes

@godallmighty I see your Funk #49 and raise you a Funk #48! Always up for a little James Gang and Mr. Walsh.

5 Likes

Damn good tune. Speaking for myself, you’ve got nothing to fear posting that music here. Hey, that rhymed! :smiley:

3 Likes

@chilipepper A Poet and don’t Know It. Hahahaha…

3 Likes

@jeffing65 Yeah, you’re too kind. Enjoy it cuz that’s about as good as it gets… :rofl:
I don’t mind poetry but I was always $hit at writing it and hated those assignments in school.

2 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: A nod to great teachers we’ve had and how they influenced us

I saw Huey Lewis in Memphis TN. Don’t know what year. Great show

4 Likes

I would expect Huey Lewis to be great to see. It’s that fun, happy kind of music combined with some groove that you can’t help but have a good time.

1 Like

I get such a great "in the minds eye “vision” of the songs creation. If that makes any sense.

1 Like

And how about that sweet Shelby

1 Like
2 Likes

As always, you just can’t go wrong with a great tune and pretty girls. :dancing_women:

2 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes

@ everyone. What do you think about flash mobs? Never been my thing really and I’ve only seen a handfull. I didn’t forsee the small phone/pad HD cameras and wireless sound systems making it possible capture it from within the crowd and have a large views of the entire performance as part of the crowd with no interference as a filmer with equipment "in"the crowd. All with tiny A grade HD digital stuff.
As for flashmobs…???..eh…? There are 2 I like.
First @hunter1916 Kieran, Cork is about an hour from you isn’t it? If you know the cute girl about 2-2.30 minutes, I want her phone #.:rofl:

2 Likes

This is my favorite. Obviously a production company, not a phone, but I think it is a nice piece of work.
There must be close 150 dancers. Most of them kids, not a dance company, and well practiced. They must have worked hard.
Great building, bright, open and they take over a large area seeminly out nowhere. And then getting it all to go off without a hitch. And after that, successfully getting it all on film.

3 Likes

@jeffing65 hey jeff after looking at that video i think i would just send you the phone book for cork city im sure if you start dialing at A it wont take long for you to get lucky:rofl::rofl::rofl: the one in cork was genuainely the public having fun at christmas

4 Likes

When the moon’s in your eye like a big pizza pieeee, that’s amore which is an excellent motivator for my turn “What’s for eats?” (hint) it’s pasta night…

4 Likes