M*CARBO Brotherhood

M*CARBO RADIO: (What Are You Listening To?)

Yeah, somehow I missed that you were talking about Eric…looks like someone needs to work on their reading comprehension… :crazy_face: Not sure why he does it but I suspect it might be for similar reasons to Doyle.

A little Friday NAMM jam for ya…

3 Likes

I’m sure it’s for the exact same reasons. Less LH guitars, ones around were strung right, the way you learn and see it would make sense and might be easier, if you learned that way from the start.
I know there is at least one other person that plays that way also. Can’t think of who.

3 Likes

Yeah, that’s a great morning jam. :+1: Great bass player.

I’ll throw in a morning jam to go with it. It is Friday after all. :partying_face: LOL

5 Likes
5 Likes
4 Likes

@jeffing65 Check out this interview, around 6-7 minute mark he discusses the reason for his lefty playing. Even talks about his record deal at 15…

5 Likes

ya know jeff he cant play drums any more something wrong with his hands his son plays he sings now @jeffing65

4 Likes

@chilipepper That is a great interview.
Filled with tons of new, and very interesting insight.
Great post Dave! :+1::+1:

@hunter1916

Some form of debilitating arthritis, I would guess?

5 Likes

Right now, a oldie but goodie. Turn the volume up for this one. Been wheeling and listening to The Travelling Wilburys.

6 Likes

@Boomchucker Looks Like it might be A Bit88 for Open E Tuning: laughing:

6 Likes

Feeling nostalgic…BOC Live!

Buck’s Boogie

7 Likes

Tiësto - Wow

6 Likes

@CatFood Interesting vid. Cool CG.
It got me to thinking. I have always been a fan of claymation and I haven’t watched any old claymation/music vids in a long time. I will have to think back and see if I can remember some of the old ones.
Here is something more recent.

4 Likes
5 Likes

I have been wanting to post some Frank Zappa, but most of it is a bit harsh for here, maybe.
This Frank Zappa video from 1979 isn’t too rough. It has some amazing claymation.

5 Likes

70s_on_7

5 Likes

@jeffing65 I was always partial to Wynona’s Big Brown Beaver, myself. I realize that statement might not come across correctly out of context… :laughing:

5 Likes

I was wondering about that. Isn’t she a redhead?

5 Likes

Wouldn’t be the first time the cuffs and collar didn’t match… :smirk:

5 Likes

@chilipepper Hahahahaha… I almost posted that yesterday. :grin::grin::+1::+1:

6 Likes