M*CARBO RADIO: (What Are You Listening To?)

@GOBLIN @godallmighty @Texprep A great bunch of picks from you guys.:+1::+1::+1:

4 Likes

@ Vietnam Vets For many of you I,m sure this album, along with the next one I post, were a part of your lives during that experience.

6 Likes
5 Likes

@jeffing65 Here is one more from the Vietnam era

7 Likes

4 Likes

5 Likes

A couple more with BB King. I’d paid good money to have been there for these jam sessions.

And one with Albert King

And we might as well throw Eric Clapton in.

Good old fashion jam session.

6 Likes

@Texprep Now I’ll be up all night listening to the Blues.:partying_face:

6 Likes

BB King really doesn’t get the credit he’s due. He influenced and mentored a lot of the blues guitarists of today.

6 Likes

@Texprep @jeffing65 @GOBLIN @godallmighty :+1::+1::+1::+1::+1: Great Choices! Another of the Great’s I think would Have to be Janis and the Cotton Blues Band ! Got to see J.C. Live here in 2017 a True Master of the Harp’

6 Likes

2 of the greats sonny boy , and jimmy cotton…

and tin top bottle neck and blues harp, Blind willie Johnson
“Blues is the sound of a good man gone bad…”
done bourbon street a few times, with a buddy thats a blues player. love the lil hole in the walls…
5 Likes

and lets not forget Otis Taylor resurrection blues

5 Likes

I was never really into the blues until I was station in New Orleans. Like you said, those little hole in the wall places in the French Quarter were where one can hear some of the best jazz and blues. By the time I left New Orleans I began to fully appreciate jazz and blues.

6 Likes

I had seen this performance till the other day. What a great rendition.

5 Likes

Sitting here with @jeffing65 listening to some tunes. Here is my first M*Carbo Radio post. Hope everyone will enjoy it.

4 Likes
3 Likes

something a lil different tonight

4 Likes

I’ve been thinking that everyone posting a show, from an artist that is from your home State, might be fun to do
One of the most famous and most recognizable from Idaho.

4 Likes

seen him playin local gigs with Hootie and the Blowfish…
7 Likes

From the Great State of Texas!

8 Likes