M*CARBO Brotherhood

M*CARBO Optic Mount Range Report

Good report Buck. Thanks for sharing your findings. I’m betting there are some Gen 1 owners out there that would like more details on your adapter plate if you’re willing to put them out here

8 Likes

@cico7 workin on the video now, be gentle with me , its my first one.hopefully post tomorrow. anyway Don, your up brother, shipped the mount out today, priority mail… sent you the trackin number…

7 Likes

I’ve never reviewed anything other than rate the junk I bought from Amazon
Thanks Brother

6 Likes

I finally pre-ordered the Mcarbo Optic mount. Picked up another Holosun red dot sight yesterday for the mount. Got my order of 5-30 round .40 cal ETS mags and 2000 more rounds of .40 ammo. Now, if I can just get that .40 cal. MSeries S2K I have on special order I’ll have everything.

8 Likes

as far a bulk, as you can see by these pics, unit is actually narrower but thicker.
on the redlion forend , truglow sets on top when folded. making the whole package a scope and mount wider.
on the M Carbo unit. the folded truglow made the unit slightly less than a full scope mount and scope thicker, and it sorta tucks into the pocket between butt and grip. fit in the same bag (voodoo double pistol bag) it did make the bag slightly thicker, but zipped up fine. only reason i was carrying it around in a 3 day ruck was i had four other optics plus 300 rounds of ammo with it… plus 4 magazines, fwd grip, sling ect…

9 Likes

Hey Guys, glad to see all the testing and really happy to hear that it’s passing and performing very well! We are really ramping things up around here and getting ready for D-Day this Thursday!

Can’t wait to get the optic mount officially released! You guys that pre-ordered have got a massive head start on everyone else!

I saw a couple questions about red dots. I really like the holosun romeo 5 red dot but the price is a little bit up there. There is a sig sauer Romeo 5 version on Amazon that is priced really well I have no idea how they are making money you can’t even get them wholesale at this price. We recently bought four of them and they work great!

Sig Sauer SOR52001 Romeo5 1x20mm Compact 2 Moa Red Dot Sight, Black https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01C95I8N4/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_mBV9Cb7X0SRXY

12 Likes

@ChrisNelson a word of caution on buying optics on Amazon. Past reviews of various optics purchased through Amazon have resulted in receiving Chinese knockoffs. Sometimes trying to save a few pennies will burn you :+1:t2:

8 Likes

@Kona Just checked the Amazon listing and it looks good. Optic comes from Osage County Guns who I have purchased from before and the feedback ratings are good, nothing about it being a “knock off”.

7 Likes

Good call. These ones were good but we bought them 4-5 weeks ago

9 Likes

@dave67 yessir Osage is gtg!

7 Likes

looking at sale (bx exchange) bsa opticcs red do panoramic mult pupose sighting system, any thoughts, 100.00

1 Like

I love my Romeo5!
Best friend is named Romeo.

6 Likes

I got my mount yesterday and just got back from the range. This thing is amazing! I put about 200 rounds through it and it held zero perfectly. They put me on the pistol range so I couldn’t go out very far but at ten and fifteen yards it worked great. I shot one target, flipped the mount on and off half a dozen times or so and went to the next target. In the pictures you’ll see how centered everything stayed. Home run for Chris and MCARBO you guys rock!!

5 Likes

You posted your report before your pics finished uploading. Need to give it a little more time to finish uploading before you hit reply.

2 Likes

image image image

2 Likes

7 Likes

Thanks Mike! Hope that worked better!

3 Likes

:+1:t2:. Thx for sharing !!! I can’t wait to use mine.

4 Likes

nice, I also can’t wait for mine.

4 Likes

Last night I was dreaming the mount had arrived and the serial number was 0327. Lets see when it gets here how far off my dream was. Lol

6 Likes