M*CARBO Optic Mount Range Report

Greetings Brotherhood! This thread is for members involved in the Optic Mount testing pass around. Members that are testing, please use this thread to provide your range reports. Be aware there are two separate threads related to this. This thread is open to all members and is the range report so everyone can read it. There is a second thread in the level 3 threads for scheduling. Carry on.

12 Likes

Is there a way to volunteer, or will names be drawn? I would be honored to be able to test it!

3 Likes

@Jimmy level 3 users only brother.

5 Likes

How do we get the secret knock and handshake? :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Participation , participation , activity on the board, did i say participation?
hit it hard, you will get there… now where did i put my decoder ring…

11 Likes

Can’t wait to hear results. Been looking forward to getting this optic mount since I heard it was in development.

3 Likes

I’d love to do a video review. I don’t know if that’s possible, though, since I’m not a “level 3” member.

Howard

10 Likes

All you guys that get to test please let us know your thoughts asap, cant wait for your results.

Thanks Brotherhood!!!

9 Likes

The optic mount is AWESOME !!! I’m impressed totaly getting one ,can’t wait…

5 Likes

Thanks to all Tester’s that are eagerly volunteering to provide a objective and honest option. I have found so far that this brotherhood forum that participates doesn’t hold back in constructive criticism on any and most topics. Continue this with this evaluation, cause we All don’t want to use or spend monies on parts that will be later stuck in the safe. Best of the Best, MSG Mike @ Ft Benning

10 Likes

Can someone tell me when the new optic mounts are going to be available for purchase

3 Likes

@Mike52 Will be available for sale on May 31 2019 and priced at $99.95.

8 Likes

I have the mount. I’ll post some stuff in a little bit.

9 Likes

Kona seems to like it. She licked it and it didn’t fall apart so there’s one test it passed :+1:t2:

14 Likes

Yeeeessssssssss!!!

10 Likes

We made one last minute adjustment to the Optic Mount so that it will lay as close to the SUB when folded for easier stowage into a bag. I decided today we’re not moving anything back any further. We’re going to make as many as possible and have them ready for you guys here in the forum on D-Day! June 6th. I’ll post them on a hidden link on the website.

15 Likes
14 Likes

It sits closer than my old mount obviously and it does stick up more than I expected but @chrisnelson said that’s already being fixed.

12 Likes

The prototypes are sitting at about 120 degrees when folded for storage. We will have them at about 60 degrees for production mounts.

14 Likes

I have focused the red dot on a bottle about 10 feet away and repeatedly actuated the flip lever and reset the red dot and it has repeatedly returned to the same spot every time. That’s good.

12 Likes