M*CARBO DINER: What’s For Eats? 🥩

Today Sunday. Kiss the piggy. Smoking a Butt.

-fork-and-knife

9 Likes

Lovin tha loins! :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

9 Likes

Me and you Bubba, We will feed as many as we can. :wink:

5 Likes

I allmost feel ashamed for showing my supper tonight after seeing all these great grill pics. But it was still delicious. I marinaded some chicken tenders all day in a concoction of pineapple preserves, spicy honey mustard and some herbs and spices. Then air fryed them. And for side/dessert i used the cast iron for some pears and bananas cooked in a pineapple preserves and light brown sugar reduction.

12 Likes

No shame in that Dave ! Wings are a treat in and of themselves!

7 Likes

I just took the little bit of the pears and bananas i had left and warmed it back up and put it over some french vanilla ice cream. Man oh man was it good.

9 Likes

@HandyDave @Stircrayzy

Looking like somebody has a sweet tooth.

Came out perfect, and as a topping on ice-cream, great thinking. :ok_hand:

3 Likes

A late in the day, BBQ sweet sausages.

10 Likes

Looks like you’re suffering some shrinkage, must be getting chilly up there. :rofl:

5 Likes

LOL, These mini sausages are delicious. Yes… the temperature is dropping, hopefully not to fast. I still have a lot of work to get off the table before snow hits. I’m afraid I’m under the gun…
Cheers,

4 Likes

Looks like someone just couldn’t give up red meat…

4 Likes

Home made blueberry cheesecake and vanilla ice cream.

6 Likes

With a coffee w/ Kahlua :drooling_face:

5 Likes

Stop giving me bad ideas!

7 Likes

I’m sorry, are you new here?
:rofl:

7 Likes