M*CARBO DINER: What’s For Eats? 🥩

Nice, I was in the Florida Keys for 5 years in Key Largo. Raised in South Florida/ Not as good as Hawaii but still pretty nice. :wink:
Larry :innocent:

4 Likes

Spaghetti and meat balls…

6 Likes

And garlic bread? :butter::baguette_bread:

4 Likes

The wife and little one ate it all before I got home :rage:
But…a glass of black and blue made up for it :wink:

3 Likes

Not the best BBQ evening, didn’t bring the grill to a searing high heat and also forgot to leave out to bring to room temperature before grilling. I’ll shave them thin and add to a home made beef broth roman noodle creation. :roll_eyes:

9 Likes

Wait for a second son and both age about to around 13, you won’t be late for dinner then bet ya. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

BBQ pizza anyone. Made two last night. BBQ using only the two outside burners and centre pizza, BBQ thermometer says 200°, outside temperature -5°C, cook 15 min, rotate 90°, cook 15 min, rotate 90°, cook 5 min, rotate 90°, cook 5 min, rotate 90°, keep an eye on it 5 min at a time until done to your liking, I cut into 1/4 's! Turned out OK. Ate two pieces, then went back for another slice. Had to resiste eating a whole one in one sitting. :roll_eyes:

9 Likes

Pass the toad venom…:rainbow::frog:

5 Likes

Today’s tacos sponsored by let’s Geaux Brandon hot sauce.

8 Likes

Jalapeños, onion, garlic and Italian sausage meld:

Bon appétit:

Yeah, it’s damn good:

fjb

8 Likes

Looks healthy… Served over spagettini (al dente), with baked or fried mozzarella cheese sticks, unstuffed green cocktail olives and freshly baked buttered Italian seasoned French garlic bread loafs served with 2 year old red merlot wine to wash it down.
Just a guess… LOL!

5 Likes

Well, I had my $.63 egg McMuffin this morning and for lunch…

6 Likes

@em44052 Wow! Food prices have really gone up! I hope the quality hasn’t declined though.

3 Likes

One of the last few chances for grilling today…

10 Likes

Unfortunately, however it might apply. I had a craving for pigs feet yesterday so I picked up some pig trotters and found my late fathers recipe for Real French Canadian Ragout. Always add a twist to it. This time I added the tongue of a 10 point buck deer a friend harvested a month ago and saved for me just for this recipe (yes, he did give me several venison sausage and steaks as well) and a 1/4 of beef heart. Boiled first (blanched for 10 minutes, drained and wiped clean, then added to a slow cooker no cut up, with juniper berries, whole all spice, black pepper seeds several bay leaves, 2 medium onions, 2 celery stocks, 2 red chili peppers, 3 cloves, and about a cup of quality white cooking wine. Cooking now for 6-8 hours until tender and liquid is rendered down to half the original amount. That will be later this evening… I will remove the meat from the pig trotters and chop to large chunks leaving some skin and cartilage, then remove and skin the tongue and cut it up into smaller pieces and the same with the 1/4 beef heart. Then I will strain the remaining liquid (discard strainer contents) and put everything back in the pot then brown some white flour over high heat (carefully doing so as to not burn the flour as it will ruin the flavour) and add it as required to thicken. Served with sweet mashed potato’s or similar. Pictures to follow.

6 Likes

em44052

Now that looks healthy and my kinda breakfast. I also crave Bacon, egg and cheese biscuits. :yum:

4 Likes

OK where did you get that?

A great stocking stuffer. :rofl:
Larry

2 Likes

Sent you a pm. Check it for info.

1 Like

Came home to fresh banana pudding :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

9 Likes

I would have given it a like… but it appears you forgot the bacon. So… I’ll pass.

4 Likes