M*CARBO Brotherhood

M*CARBO DINER: What’s For Eats? 🥩

Brunchies…free range aigs w/homemade salsa and a toasted, buttered cheesy bagel:

5 Likes

Nice lite lunch. Black olives, goat cheese w/honey and tuna straight from the pouch :drooling_face:

5 Likes

Ummm… Tuna from the pouch…

tenor-1

5 Likes

Have you tried it? Not reeling of “death” as you stated earlier?

1 Like

Not yet big guy… on my shopping list though.:+1:

2 Likes

We went out to eat tonight at a place called the Deer Lodge. It’s a somewhat infamous eatery that is located between Helen and Hiawassee GA. and has been there for at least 50 years. We arrived about 7:30 and I noticed walking in a sign saying they closed @ 8PM. (website said 9 pm but what do I know…) We both ordered and I was hurrying as I know how badly diner workers feel at the end of a busy day. We were seated near the kitchen when suddenly we hear some A-hole screaming “I came to the front door and it was locked!” A worker responded with “Sorry sir, we closed at 8!”. To which the the A-hole came back with "well… I just drove all the way from Jacksonville FL and you people just SUCK! and then slams the door. I started to get up when the owner comes running past me and says please, I’ll handle this and walks outside. We could still hear him hollering thru the closed door then it sounded like he started his vehicle and cut a donut in the gravel parking lot and left, still mad and showing it. Owner comes walking in with a big grin on her face and told us how the A-hole really showed his arse outside with his phone in front of his poor wife and God Himself!

And so many of these Floridiot transplants here are in wonderment why they are so despised 'round these parts! Now, in their defense we have managed to meet a few that were downright delightful to be around but they seem to be few and far between…

3 Likes

In the early 2000’s I lived in Palm Coast FL for a while. I was in Walgreens one day waiting for a prescription to be filled. A man came rushing up to the pharmacy counter and started screaming at the tech working the cash register, “I have been waiting in the gd drive-thru line 30 minutes behind an idiot just sitting there. I hate to wait. If I had still been in NY I would have just pushed his car out of the way to get to the window. Then more “blah, blah, blah” screaming at the tech.

The tech waited until the irate customer finally ran out of steam. She calmly looked at him and said “Sir you do know I-95 has a north bound lane as well as the south bound don’t you?” The man turned 10 shades of red and stormed out of the building. She looked at me and said “Bless his heart”.

3 Likes

I am cooking roast duck its got to be really crispy after all everyone likes the skin quackly :crazy_face:

5 Likes

for you folks that likes it hot:

https://archive.vn/rzL3j

1 Like

I don’t mean to derail the post and topic, but i followed the link (nothing wrong with Nigerian warthog anus British food ( oh i see the full stop. but British food isn’t that bad, well yes it can be depends on which Mc Donald’s you decide to use). but the news items to the right hand side 2 explosions in Kabul, read and try not to weep.
I am sorry for the loss.

1 Like

My other half and her Daughter ( and the daughters boyfriend) went to a food festival today ( no joke) paid £14.00 each ( works out at $19.38 each) to get in and did not get any free food nor did they buy anything WTF is happening in this sad world, perhaps the money goes to the 3rd world to feed the starving rather than feeding the greed of the owners (wait no i may be wrong lol). I did say they could have all come here to my home and for £10.00 each i would have shown them the contents of my freezer with no freebies, win win all round.

5 Likes

Chicken fried steak, mashed taters with corn and cauliflower….

8 Likes

Nice but here its the 30th of August and we could only have the chicken and mashed taters and corn, as is a BAN COLLIE DAY (Bank holiday) yeah its corny but i sort a mashed it together on the spur of the moment, i nearly didn’t but that would make me chicken, but i couldn’t resist being saucy.

2 Likes

Tunar salad, chock full of crap like pickle, bell pepper, onion, jalapeño, olive, boiled egg, mayo and mustard:

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Cinnamon roll casserole this morning :drooling_face:

7 Likes

Happy birthday, keto style…

8 Likes

Rotisserie chicken sammich, doused with Heinz 57…there’s a slice of :us: cheese under the bird meat.

6 Likes

Chicken tacos tonight…

5 Likes

Ribeyes tonight….

10 Likes

Right behind you bro…:sunglasses::wine_glass:

Keeping it covered for a few more hours before I light the stain(s)less steel boat sink grill…:fire::grin::beers:

7 Likes