M*CARBO Brotherhood

M*CARBO DINER: What’s For Eats? 🥩

I’m thinking a nice, big quiche with garden fresh veggies to throw in the freezer too.

3 Likes

Last Sunday morning we get a knock on the door. Cathy opens it and girl says she is the neighbor’s fiance says her beau’s chickens had gotten into our dog yard and wanted to know if it was alright if he came over and shoo’d them back home. Cathy told her I was gone (I wasn’t, but was still asleep) and that both gates were locked and I had the key. The girl also asks if we wanted some eggs. Cathy said OK. Said he would have to climb over so a few minutes later he came over and got them out. A couple minutes later Cathy looks out the window and apparently while he was in the yard he stepped on a couple doggie ‘land mines’ as he had the water hose on and was busily spraying it off the bottom of both shoes.The kid (he’s young-maybe mid to late 20’s) is a real A-hole and really deserved it! (long back story there)
We never did get any eggs…

4 Likes

Afternoon snack:

Double bacon, spinach and frash mater sammich.
Good dose of pepper, mayo and a little salt.

11 Likes

Thanks for the inspiration :+1:t2:

9 Likes

Homemade BEC:

7 Likes

My 1st thought was long they lasted in there with the dogs? :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Anyone got a guess for tonight’s meal?

Better view

3 Likes

My guess…
Some form of stewed meat (not seen in photo) within as tomato based, precooked sauce, most likely slow cooked in advance.
Tomato’s, green peppers, green beans, sweet potato’s, corn, peas, mushrooms, carrots… the works.
Or
A vegan stew?

1 Like

Yes, burgers did look great, so I also followed suit.
Cheers,

5 Likes

Poor man’s chicken cacciatore.

7 Likes

Biscuits and sausage gravy tonight

8 Likes

@Thatoneguy …twist my arm😋:

8 Likes

To tell you now, it will most likely be pork chops tomorrow….
Stuffing and apple slop on the side :drooling_face:

5 Likes

Had a mess of fresh raspberries and was burned out on cobbler, so decided to bake a [layer] cake. Recipe called for 3 egg whites, left me with 3 nice yolks…what to do?
Fresh tommys, bell/jalapeños and red onion sautéed:
20210724_145835_1

Egg salad, Slowest style😜:

And the raspberry cake…novice attempt at home made icing:

I bet it will eat just fine.

8 Likes

Yep, cake is awesome:

7 Likes

Wow that looks good.
I haven’t been making anything to thrilling lately, a couple more pizza’s, and stuff out of the box like chicken wings, and more chicken wings. S tonight i will make more chicken wings. I think I can survive for some time on pizza and chicken wings.
Complements to you. Your cooking style is well planned.

6 Likes

Never got to make the chops yesterday. The other half changed that plan and going to make em tonight, the little one boldly declares he wants rice instead of stuffing.
I just couldn’t win on this one….

6 Likes

Mr. and Mrs Carrot :carrot::carrot:

6 Likes

What sort of fertilizer are you puttin’ on that garden? :laughing: :joy:

6 Likes

@SnuffySmiff It’s the wife’s part of the garden. She said they’re Malbec carrots. She uses compost for the most part…made on the property…well one of them.:sunglasses:

5 Likes