M*CARBO Brotherhood

M*CARBO DINER: What’s For Eats? 🥩

That’s it! I’m hungry NOW!!!:scream:

Taste buds are salivating for a T-Bone and sweet potato. :cut_of_meat::potato:

4 Likes

I’ve tried it but my delicate innards can’t take that much hotness. I much prefer Trappey’s Bull Louisiana Original Receipe Hot Sauce. It tastes-to me, at least-more sour than hot but it does allow me to roam farther away from the outhouse!

s-l500

5 Likes

That reminds me of children’s book “50 Yards to The Outhouse”. Written by: Willie Makit and Kenny Holdit. Illustrations by Isling Poo.

7 Likes

Didn’t I.P. Freely publish that?

6 Likes

I thought that was Hu Flung, the well renowned Asian illustrator…

6 Likes

Perhaps “Under the Bleachers” by I.C. Hiney?

3 Likes

Don’t forget his business partners Wun Hung Lo and Sum Yung Guy (has a creamy soup named after him).

1 Like

Another 3$ pizza. I only buy the four cheese and build them up. This one I added: another layer of medium cheddar cheese, hot muffuletta, sweet onion, pickled hot yellow peppers, capers, black olives, tomato and a moderate shaking of smoke house smoky herb seasoning.
Since it was raining I opted to prepare it on a low setting (250°) for ~1 hour using the BLACK+DECKER electric griddle.
Was very tasty. Will make this combination again… :wine_glass:

8 Likes

Deli night tonight. The one place where I can tell the little one, “Yes, whatever you want that they have”.

Now the tough part: Turkey and bacon with provolone, or RARE roast beef and havarti?

8 Likes

I would choose… bacon with Bacon, or Bacon with bacon.

6 Likes

Just cheeseburgers and fries

7 Likes

Cooked over hickory charcoal I hope? Only way I like 'em.

I’ve now given up on every burger chain-including the burger queen with it’s ‘gay wokeness’

5 Likes

Try 5-guys burgers. Theyre legit.

6 Likes

Yes, loosing interest in fast food burgers also.
I did these up the other night.
They look good but were an epic fail, I used brine cured riblets and didn’t let them soak long enough, and change the water often enough.
But improvised and made a Newfoundland Jigg’s diner. Worked OK in the end.

6 Likes

OK, tried the pork riblets again on the BBQ.
Somewhat of a fail, BBQ bottle ran out part way through and it started to rain.
Improvised, moved indoors to a skillet and finished them off.
Worked out OK in the end, tasted great (sweet & sour Thai-style).

2 Likes