M*CARBO Brotherhood

M*CARBO DINER: What’s For Eats?

@lonewolf That sounds very tasty! Yes please get recipe, if she shoots you for divulging family secrets we will honor your sacrifice with a toast and tasty foods!

Not for dinner but every time else! Homemade beef jerky hot outta the dryer at 5:30 this morning.

8lbs of London Broil sliced thin at the butcher. Brine is lemon, lime, white wine, red chili garlic sauce. I make a salt/pepper/garlic powder/chili powder mix in a separate shaker. I soak each slice in the brine and lay out on the trays (I have a ten tray dehydrator) shake the mix over and top with super thin sliced onion and cilantro. Put in at 10pm. Shuffled the trays around 2:30. Legendary stuff😋

@Boomchucker Holy moly! My mouth is watering! I may have to try this in a oven (had a dehydrator but gf took it when we split up).

i would love to be in your kitchen right now looks great

heres a joke for you @CatFood
what does a hurricane and your ex girlfriend got in common
answer = wet and noisy when there cumming and when there going they take half the house with them
:joy::joy::joy:

@hunter1916 that’s funny!

Tonight home made pizza.

Describe your crust Madman😛

@Boomchucker 2 cups flour, 1 cup whole wheat, and a tablespoon of flax seed and some other concoctions. It’s quite tasty.

The full scoop:
7.5oz water
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 cups flour
1 cup whole wheat flour
1 tablespoon flax seed
3/4 teaspoon yeast

Made in bread machine.

I am watching “diners, drive ins, and dives” and craving a really good rueben!

Oh and Oregon hash browns with a soft egg on the side!

What are you craving brothers?

@Johnksg Turkey Reuben actually. Lol place in Hanover, VA called “The Courthouse Cafe” makes the best I’ve ever had :+1:t2:

Oregon hash browns, bacon, eggs, and a big thick meaty sammy!

I miss the 4am breakfast at the dinner!:blush:

Good for cops and loggers! Oh some thick sourdough bread!!:blush:

All of those whom eat lunch in the middle of the night…I salute you!

I am hungry!

I do a hella Muffuletta🤪

@Boomchucker Now that is some mid-rats chow!!

download

todd-s-place th

I do miss Melita’s at 3am or so!

The Bailhouse Special breakfast sandwich. Nothing like it. Anywhere. :stuck_out_tongue:

Sandwich? The good ol’fashoned peanut butter and honey. Or a good ol’ salami sandwich.

@CatFood you know sooner or later @Craig75 will come along and try to sell us on fried wallaby or some dang thing!

Or @hunter1916 will tell us how great haggis is! :hushed: