M*CARBO Brotherhood Forum 1 Year Anniversary!

Greetings Brotherhood! Today is the 1 year anniversary of the MCARBO Brotherhood Forum! I want to personally thank each and every member that has joined us and contributed and made this place really special! I’m proud to be here and have enjoyed all of your posts, experiences, and friendship! Thank you MCARBO President @chrisnelson for giving us a place to call home and I look forward to many more years around here! :beers:

20 Likes

Happy Anniversary MCarbo family. We all look pretty good for one year olds!

That’s me falling in love with my cake.Oh and my older Brother Bill hogging the pic.

14 Likes

Right on! We made it a year already. Wow!! Seems like only yesterday I was perusing the internet lookin fer ways to purty up my S2k and found myself here.

Happy birthday (or anniversary!) MCARBO Forum👍

15 Likes

Wow, over 2,000 more members than when I first found MCARBO after purchasing my S2K and searching the internet to improve it…Happy Anniversary MCARBO Forum.

14 Likes

Happy Anniversary MCarbo Brotherhood. A little over a year ago I purchased my first S2K. After purchasing, I discovered MCarbo searching for a way to improve the trigger. I discovered this forum at that time and was impressed by the civility and willingness of forum members to exchange ideas and advice. After upgrading my S2K, I was happy with the M*Carbo parts quality and purchased springs for my Glocks, my 10/22, and SKS. Eventually I bought an M Series S2K. Thanks to all the members for making this forum what it has become in such a short period of time.

14 Likes

@Kona No Thank you’ @ChrisNelson And To you Sir, For this Great Year and This Brotherhood Forum ! It has been so much Fun and The Friendships Built !
The Negative’ The (Piss*** Contests) There has Not been Any.
Happy 1st to All in The MCARBO Brotherhood.

11 Likes

Happy anniversary! Whoot!

11 Likes

@Kona

Thanks for letting us know / reminding us.

@ChrisNelson

Thanks for setting up this forum. It is a great place to spend some time with like-minded individuals.

Happy Anniversary, MCarbo Forum!

9 Likes

Well said Tony. :+1:
And I think @Kona should be awarded, (even if unofficial), a “Master of Ceremonies” badge. He has been here every day, and done a job that makes all this possible for us. “Every Day!”

Happy 1st year to M*Carbo Brotherhood.

And Oh Yeah…, one for you too, Logan. :+1::laughing::sunglasses:

12 Likes
9 Likes

That got me to thinking I should have a H-Bday song too. So…

10 Likes

@jeffing65 Well the Award’s Counsel Better get Busy!! Cause we the (Barnes and Noble Award) for ‘‘Best Short Story’’ and now the’ ‘‘Masters Ceremonies Award’’

10 Likes

happy-anniversary-funny%20meme1
when does the “blood Pinning” ensue??? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

10 Likes

aHAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE FORUM may we have many more :birthday::wine_glass::beers::sparkles::firecracker::sparkles::firecracker:

10 Likes