M*CARBO Brotherhood

M*CARBO AR Trigger Spring

I got one of these for my M4ish. Huge improvement over the Mil Spec spring I had used. My trigger pull dropped almost three pounds and feels much better now. So between shooting this and my .22lr yesterday, it was a great day at the range with both this and the Rem. 597. Both triggers vastly improved by MCarbo products!

6 Likes

@Festus Welcome to the Brotherhood if I Have Not Done so Already’ have missed a Few since I have been in lower 48 playing games t Hospital, And I Agree best 20.00 Bucks Ive spent! for a Update, and it is a Hugh improvement over the Stock M4 Original.:sunglasses:

6 Likes

I finally installed my trigger spring ( only about 11 months of procrastinating) on my Ruger AR 556 .There is a great difference in pull weight. Don’t have a scale so can’t give the numbers but it feels like 4-5 pounds now. I like it much better now. I wish all updates were this cheap and easy.

6 Likes

Thanks for the welcome Tony. I couldn’t agree more, the best 20 bucks ever spent.

godalmighty, It’s not often we can spend so little for so much return. I don’t feel the need to go any further with the trigger now, just more range days. My M4ish has 150 rounds thru it now and is starting to smooth out nicely.

I’m starting to really like this rifle.

6 Likes