Looking Sharp! (Knife Pic Thread) And Other Non-Firearm Weapons 🗡️

@Locke

Hit the magnifying glass at the top right of the screen. Plenty of eye candy if you enter search term “sharp”.

When @GOBLIN returns (:pray:), he’ll keep that thread more active. Most of us are probably wait’n on him 'cause he’s the heartbeat of that thread.

8 Likes

I still don’t know WHY one of my X’s sent me this one? :person_shrugging:

It’s sharp and cool looking…but….I do wonder if brother @GOBLIN has one of these? :sunglasses:

OUCH!!! :scream:

5 Likes

MODS: You may want to consolidate this with the Knife Pic Thread. Navigating here is getting a little complex for my old, tired brain.

9 Likes

I didn’t see another knife pic thread. Sorry.

9 Likes

No worries. As I said, there are a lot of topics and it is very easy to create a duplicate or parallel thread. I try to always use the search function before creating a new thread and still manage to screw it up.

Actually, “screw up” defines a lot of us so welcome to the Brotherhood. :grinning:

8 Likes

Some good stuff in here:

Digging the Sabor BTW

8 Likes

Was lookin around on the webs and ran across this otf knife.

Heres the link if any of you are more interested.Marfione Custom Combat Troodon Meteorite Titanium | SMKW
I can think of alot and i mean alot of better places to use 10 grand. Its deffently cool but they’ve lost there minds. :joy:
Edit: this poor knife thread was allmost a month old without update. Took me forever scrolling to find. We got to get the @GOBLIN back so this knife thread can get back to its former glory.

6 Likes

Picked up this knife at an estate sale last night

11 Likes

You can save $5 if you sign up for their emails :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

I buy quite a bit of stuff from smokey mountain knife works. And with my coupons from last order i could probably save 30 bucks or so. But no thank you. Only bladed item i could even think of paying money like that for would be ancient samurai swords or something antique that will retain a high collector value. And gain value atleast until shtf. Me if i had 10 g’s to piss away it would go toward my wish list Barret 50bmg not a bladed weapon. I do have a few “collector” knives but there few hundred dollars not thousands. And for carry knives i like to stay around 80 dollars or less cause i use the crap out of my carry blades.

9 Likes

I picked up another Esee. This time a Junglas.

10 Likes

funny_picdump_640_12-2

9 Likes

(in my best Aussie accent) (which sucks BTW)

Ooiie, now that’s a knife!

6 Likes

Making a sheath for a beautiful handmade damascus knife my dad found at an estate sale awhile back. Antler handle and brass guard and pomel. The sheath it was in was beyond repair so im jazzing it up a bit with a old west style floral design.

20 Likes

@HandyDave Really nice!

6 Likes

I pick up old butcher knives, swords and such at yard sales and flea markets when i can get them cheap. Then ill cut them up into new smaller knives. This is one i just finished cut out of a old butcher knife. Reshaped and finished with brass bolsters light jimping on spine and i made some handle scales from a wide crooked piece of antler that was left from other projects. I boiled the piece of antler then put it in shop press and left it to dry and straighten the bend out of it or most of it anyway. Sheath is horizontal crossdraw style. But can be worn in several different positions. Dyed in a super dark brown cordovan color. With golden color thread and brass snap.

18 Likes

I have to quit drankin and buyin stuff late at night. But i do enjoy getting boxes of fun stuff randomly. :joy: today got a box of knives from budk. I only planned on buying the honshu boshin kukri. And then seen they had the ad up for scratch and dent bowie knives 2 or more 10 bucks each so ended up with 4 more knives. The kukri i wanted so i can build me a kit out of it for grab and go b.o.b. type stuff.

Shortest they sent was the white bone handle with red and black spacers with 7 inch blade. And a couple beast they sent with 12 inch blades. There not 1000 dollar custom knives. Usually they sell around 30 to 100 bucks on the budk sight but scratch and dent there missing the sheathes or been returned this or that so they wasnt but 10 bucks each. Ill make some sheathes for them and turn them over at flea market next summer.

12 Likes

Here is an heirloom, handed down to me recently. I remember Gary using this knife on many an occasion, cleaning all sorts of fish and game. Good memories here. Looked it up and this is the best match I can find on it.
VINTAGE ROSTFREI ALEMANIA SOLINGEN FIXED STAG HUNTING BOWIE KNIFE w/ SHEATH

14 Likes