Looking Sharp! (Knife Pic Thread) And Other Non-Firearm Weapons 🗡️

My Dad picked this up at a hardware counter in Turkey. Passed away last October and left it to me. No collector value but he carried it all the time. I kust like having it with me. Rock solid, snappy, no blade wobble and very sharp. Says “Panther” on blade.

Seen these or clones on Russian and Asian websites.

10 Likes

My EDC go-to is a ZT 0562 with titanium frame. It came with a carbon fiber scale. I added the custom textured titaniun scale.

the boys

12 Likes

An assortment of sharp things.

The big one is one go tos, have 4 or 5 of em. Its the uncle henry 181uh. Suprisingly good for a knife thats regularly arround $30. Nothing fancy or special, no super steels or other magic just q very serviceable knife. Id strongly recommend it, and theres a large number of youtube reviews of it that are overwhelmingly positive. At some point i want to replace the ugly fake antler grips on one with something nicer.

12 Likes
7 Likes

Just finished a couple more blades. These are from rough blanks i get from a guy in Tennessee. The finish work is my favorite part. Antler handles on both, brass guards and of course custom leather sheathes.

14 Likes

Very interesting video, thanks. :smiley:

4 Likes

@HandyDave very nice looking

7 Likes

Finished another little knife project today. Its for one of my nephews. Hes 11 and been wanting antler handled knife since i gave his older brother one couple years ago for helping me build the floor system of my shop. 4" skinner blade with oversized brass guard and antler tine handle. And left handed sheath tooled with deer hoof prints and his name Cole.

11 Likes

Well “Hellebruk” here’s my HELLE GT hunting knife with my 6.5 PRC Browning X-Bolt Pro (CF stock) and Bushnell LRTS 4.5 - 18 x 44 scope.

I have so many other knives but it’s a PITA to coral all of them for one photo.
Eric B.

6 Likes

8 Likes

Just remember to wipe blade off after the stabbing before the cheesecake cutting unless you wish to have a iron tasting cherry drizzle applied to cheesecake :joy:

3 Likes

some neat stuff here! I have several Mora knives-not bad to be so inexpensive! Plus they got stuff to make yer own pig stickers, axes, etc.

3 Likes

Nice looking custom knives & the prices aren’t astronomical either. To bad it’s in NY.

1 Like