M*CARBO Brotherhood

Looking Sharp! (Knife Pic Thread) And Other Non-Firearm Weapons 🗡️

@GOBLIN thats a fine blade buck beautiful and dangerous if you ever get tired of it ile give you my address :smiley:

11 Likes

Joerg has something special to share with you…:sunglasses:

9 Likes

Wow…that would be a very hard thing to share. Much Kudos to Joerg for sharing.

8 Likes

Nothing to be ashamed or sorry about. Joerg had nothing to do with any of it.

Towards the end of the war the nazis were desperate for manpower, amongst everything else. It didn’t matter if you were too young, too old, too disabled-you served-or else…

9 Likes

I know. There was even a Muslim division in the s$. It’s still just one of those skeletons in the closet that does need confronting at some point. People today should not feel ashamed for what their kin did nearly a century ago. That still doesn’t mean that it’s doesn’t weight on the soul.

6 Likes

@Thatoneguy i think were all guilty of something our ancestors did

5 Likes

Spyderco has been my favorite for several years.

The Auto is a bit large for everyday carry. Opens with authority. They have an all black model now that calls to me.

6 Likes

True that. But I think there is a point where the past remain in the past. It made us who we are to today, but shouldn’t define us or our direction in life.

8 Likes

@Thatoneguy your right past is past we all make our own paths in life

8 Likes

I’m Italian, German and Irish…hope my ancestors were all farmers and wine makers…:wine_glass:

6 Likes

@mountainhunter mine are pure irish and they where rebels and poteen [moonshine] makers hence the drunkin rebel :innocent:

7 Likes

I want one! :sunglasses: well worth the watch.

7 Likes

14 Likes

I usually post projects in projects thread but the knife thread seemed better place for this one. I just finished with a custom sheath for a custom machete a customer had made. The sheath is made super heavy duty with belt loop and has fully adjustable strap that can be easily clipped on d rings so can be carried across back. When customer picked it up today i got his knife makers number because i want a machete like this one. It felt great in the hand, heavy but strong with good balance.

11 Likes

Proudly, honorably handcrafted in the…

once again by the master @HandyDave

11 Likes

I was looking for an EDC and saw this model Fox folder reviewed:

Razor sharp right out of the box, stout blade and metal construction throughout.

10 Likes

I don’t know if anyone posted anything on the Gerber Strongarm yet. And this post is WAY too long to read everything here because it is such a great topic. But I really like this knife. If feels good in the hand with its textured rubber grip and has a glass breaker on the pommel. And you can use a lanyard if desired. The blade is sharp and comes partially serrated or full fine. I chose the serrated. The sheath is awesome. You can configure it for belt wear, or use the plastic lock and attach it to a molle pack. And it locks the blade up tight. I put a ranger band on it to make it less floppy. But this one is a winner.

16 Likes

Kinda shocked me to see ‘made in USA’ on it.

9 Likes

Just one of the things on my belt

6 Likes

Ouch, spendy item here, too rich for my blood but for those interested: Ontario Knives is taking pre-orders on their Retractable Bayonet

8 Likes