M*CARBO Brotherhood

Looking Sharp! (Knife Pic Thread) And Other Non-Firearm Weapons

my old original Busse, 1st year, LOLOL carried all over the world with me, and My Greco.

4 Likes

@Dane ahhahahahahha…:+1::+1:

1 Like

dont know if ive already showed it, Dalton “Soul Taker” one of the few manual openers he made, slick as butter on the open

, sharp and quick. I added my own glass breaker butt spike.
made it (backspacer ) out of grade 1 titanium , keep it light.

6 Likes

Kona, et al

Here is my collection of mostly Gerber knives:

7 Likes

this was my forced retirement gift from my brothers, when I got FUBAR. at the time i didnt own a small blade, and since i was going to be in a chair for a good while, they pooled their resources and hooked /crooked /had made me a Strider double edge, all of em are gone now, but i think of em, and can see their faces every time i pick up this blade. Best dang “gold watch” i ever got.

sorry to drag it on, ya get older, ya remember a lot of things, things that wouldn’t mean much to anyone else, but do to you.

5 Likes

@JohnB the third knife down, on the right as your looking at it, Is that a Gator?
Love the older Gerber’s, took me about 15 or so years to find another Parabellum, after i stupidly broke the first one, I had to find a USA made prior to Fiskars merger, with the swivel sheath. found one finally last year… thats the reason now, if I really really love a knife, I buy a second of the same model, and a spare sheath, before they put it out of production.
wish I coulda done that for the Spartan NYX I carry now, but i got the last one they had before they discontinued it… I am a full on knife addict…

2 Likes

@GOBLIN

Well, you certainly have great tastes in knives! You happened to pick my all-time favorite knife! It was my very first Gerber and is solid as a rock! Regarding the exact model, I believe you are correct. (Sorry, I can’t confirm it just now.)

2 Likes

thanx!

you know how it is, when yer looking for something, and ya either miss it by a few seconds, or cant find it anywhere. LOLOL if nothing else knives have taught me patience…

5 Likes

@GOBLIN

Wow! That’s some knife! Never seen one quite like it, but I like it.

Thanks for sharing that with me/us.

2 Likes

some beautiful knifes on this tread and that isone of them @GOBLIN

3 Likes

Got a new EDC knife, Kershaw Natrix Cu. Shown new, and with a little over a week’s worth of patina.

11 Likes

MFK Gen 1 from Hardcore Hardware, Australia. D-2 steel .tough use blades.got this one, and a Razorback from them. gotta get pics of the Razorback (CQC) and the Fox Specwog for here.
I love this thread.:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:
check em out… phphardcorehardware.com.au/hardware/cqc-01.php

5 Likes

@GOBLIN

Thanks for the picture and link.

On the link, which choice do we make to get to the blades? I saw:

About Computer Hardware
IT Computer Hardware
Hardware Store
Computer Hardware At
Lowes Hardware

3 Likes

@JohnB Those are “related links” that pop up, try typing Hardcore Hardware Australia directly in your search engine.

4 Likes

@dave67

Thanks for the tip.

After going thru a “warning” page (oooh, scary knives coming!), I got to this:

http://hardcorehardware.com.au/home.php

Then, I clicked on Hardware and got a list of different types of knives and tomahawks. From that list, I clicked on various choices to see the lists that came up and from those lists - clicking on individual choices will bring up the related knife, etc.

Great! Now, we have a new source for knives, etc.!

6 Likes

Heres a pic of the Razorback from hardcore hardware, the SPECWOG from Fox Military Div, and the good old standard benchmade Bedlum…

5 Likes

Just roughed these out for a buddy, they gotta get final finished and off to powdercoater. SKS reground spike bayonet, sheath tube made from the saddlebag guards off a wrecked HD FLHTC, handles cut from scrap aluminum rounds, (1.250" cut down to round stop at 1.200" and grip .999, then knurled.) only thing i bought new was the set screws and clamps… mounting will be on his wideglide harley front end, vertical on the spotlight mount… usually make these for the hawg hunters…! 1907 indian head penny AS the gift of copper when the steel changes hands,
to not cut friendly ties… time i was done, shot of Hennessy Black.
Lathe just jumped up and bit me a lil…

10 Likes

My edc knife is one I made. CPM 154 Stainless steel with camo G 10 handle material and a kydex sheath.

11 Likes

@ACOinAK Nice looking knife. Good job :+1:

5 Likes

im out of likes but i like that knife @ACOinAK

8 Likes